Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Dans la même veine, pourquoi si tu met pas ton masque dans le bus, pas de danger que le chauffeur ne joue à la police, ils l'ont clairement dit par la voie de leur syndicat, et pas plus de chance que la police leur donne le ticket de 500$++ que le Tim Horton pognerais s'il servait un café à un coucou pas d'masque ??

And an officer of the law cannot force you to divulge what you're suffering from.

Isn't it great to have rights?

It's like these sheep on the forum are enjoying having their own rights and freedom being slowly taken away the Nazi way.

They're right about that.

They've been taken tiny pieces of your freedom for decades.

Some people choose to die for FREEDOM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCHf8FxqzJc

He could have lived if he BENT THE KNEE.

He chose FREEDOM.

Anyone that does NOT consent to this idiotic and baseless fascist Mask Law is a PATRIOT.

Anyone that does is a SHEEP.

https://i.ibb.co/kDxWks5/Eaowr-Db-WAAAzor-C.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/d575Vdq/EVDBRhf-XQAwfwga.jpg

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

SOON:
https://i.ibb.co/wCFpVJK/Ea-X6-A9-Xs-AUV7-X.jpg
Last warning.

Is there a reason most Montreal bus drivers I've seen on the road aren't wearing masks? Did I miss something? I thought masks were made mandatory on public transport 2 weeks ago? How can you enforce a mandatory mask rule on public transport when the employee isn't wearing one?
They have plexi glass and they dont interact with the passengers...

Stop finding every excuse or trying so hard to understand,youre overthinking too much

Shut up and wear your mask

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

They have plexi glass and they dont interact with the passengers...

Stop finding every excuse or trying so hard to understand,youre overthinking too much

Shut up and wear your mask

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Is this what public discourse has devolved into on here? You are so charged with a single mindset that you don't even understand the context of the post you are replying to. I personally have no issue with wearing a mask, nor have I said otherwise. I'm asking why the first place to institute a large scale mandatory mask policy for an airborne contagion in this province doesn't mandate it for their employees. If a question like this causes you to react in the rabid manner that you have perhaps you should take a break from participating in these discussion... your knee jerk emotionally charged responses are just the opposite spectrum of what Grim is being called out for. Without a concrete understanding of how these respiratory droplets migrate in the open air, we all have to take extra precautions. There is no indication that an open air plexiglass enclosure protects the surrounding populace in any tangible manner.

I'm sorry that my questions offend you. You are welcome to add me to your ignore list and go on your merry way, in fact I encourage it, as expanding on simple concepts and writing up responses like these is largely a waste of time.

Last warning.

C'mon fait pas déjà 2 fois que tu l'avertit?

tiens t'as même pas besoin d'aller à ton coffre à outil j'ai été le chercher jte prête le miens...

KLFdZLjgYgsrqczMePAePwGIEFw2XasRhxo6RYe0NkrH-_w9tHZZd4dH4430e1f8I-8uh-M0AGk5DZylmUczZa8eO64svDP-AgXYym1LZ2rI7raFSLasE84kpXHtUkjZ1IGUqB7jA3ZWdgh_ewUQ9Jho-aFCs80

Tu peux gager tout ce que tu veux que si Trump des les debut avait recommandé le port du masque, tous les gauchistes et les "scientifiques" politisés auraient clamé haut et fort que l'efficacité du port du masque n'avait pas été prouvée et que ca pouvait même être dangereux de le porter.

Tu peux gager tout ce que tu veux que si Trump des les debut avait recommandé le port du masque, tous les gauchistes et les "scientifiques" politisés auraient clamé haut et fort que l'efficacité du port du masque n'avait pas été prouvée et que ca pouvait même être dangereux de le porter.

Les gens trust Faucy et non Trump.... même les républicains. Oui tu as des rednecks qui croient que Trump est dieu, mais c’est une minorité bruyante seulement.

Faucy recommande le masque depuis des mois, mais ce n’est pas ce que le leader suprême veut

En parlant du masque, j’ai remarqué que bcp d’enfant en bas âge le porte. Ça me surprend quand même et j’hésite entre trouver ça triste pour le lègue qu’on leur donne et soulager que ça se passe mieux que je pensais

Last edited:
it sucks to say it like that... but in a way I hope things will not get back to normal soon and that there will be some harder times, it's unfortunate that we first must have to suffer before we can see what really matters in life, so after, even if it won't be an 180 degree change and there will be back and forth for those changes, and not perfect, but we needed something "urgently" to bring us back a little bit to "reality!!??!".... I do hope all this is not in vein and we do try to have a more open mind about life and what it means to be human and the interactions in between us, but also "us" as a whole interacting with the rest...

it sucks to say it like that... but in a way I hope things will not get back to normal soon and that there will be some harder times, it's unfortunate that we first must have to suffer before we can see what really matters in life, so after, even if it won't be an 180 degree change and there will be back and forth for those changes, and not perfect, but we needed something "urgently" to bring us back a little bit to "reality!!??!".... I do hope all this is not in vein and we do try to have a more open mind about life and what it means to be human and the interactions in between us, but also "us" as a whole interacting with the rest...

Tu dis ça à cause que nous vivons une vie. Si nous étions pauvres ou vivions dans un pays où les filets sociaux sont déficients, tu n’aurais pas le discours.

Back