Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Meme chose ici, ceux qui n’ont pas de pc a la maison, on fourni un loaner avec une connexion citrix a son desktop.

J’aime quasiment mieux ca que la personne utilise son propre pc et nous demande du support...fuck that troubleshoot ton pc personnel.

Déjà qui faut supporter leur cris d'infra de marde.....

Ça été clair : Télétravail : laptop en remote fournis

> Comprends tu les chiffs? <

Tu dois travailler comme actuaire chez stat Canada ...veux-tu me crisser la paix sur ce que je poste icitte , ton opinion je m<entorche comme si t'étais le roi des bécosses. Je t'encourage a te meler de tes affaires et/ou de cocher la liste des ignorés.

T'es aussi persistant que le covid et tout autant fatiguant qu'un senteux de pied

View attachment 43434

Chéri, il n y a pas d actuaire dans Stat Canada. C est des statisticiens qui travail.la. les Actuaire travail dans le domaine des assurance, finance et rente du gouvernement

Je suis un statisticien. Dont bring fake news in MTLracing please deja tout le monde se prend pour des experts avec des PhD dans tout le domaines depuis L ependimie est la

You also forgot about the doctors that keep falling out of windows
any sucka talk shiet about the griet soviet nation leader will have fortunate accident. it is fortunate bicoz the working people is hate dis person and it can have no life. we put it out of misery. also immediate family. is not new.

What about doctor saying ?
Here take this, and this , let's mix this and this and that.
Drink some vodka, lysol, take an aspirine and sniff some hydroxychloroquine as well. Come back in 5 days.
The strongest will survive and perpetuate the species.
at zis monent, many bullet is here. after no bullet available, zen we give rat poison

Pas toi en tout cas , je te trouve bin cool.

Je crois que covid19 se réflete bien dans les posts

A) les gérants de pjc qui checkent les zautres

B) ceux qui checkent le virus

C)les docterus en conseils/avertissements/menaces qui annoncent l'explosion sociale par implosion de l'économie

Ça s’adresse à qui le post?

You also forgot about the doctors that keep falling out of windows

really, like wtf?!?! I've read the article this morning, I was ok... 3 doctors fell out of windows... really, fell.. lol, not funny, but damn..., it's like that arabian king which defense for raping a woman was that he fell on her and his penis happen to be at the right place lol....

Chéri, il n y a pas d actuaire dans Stat Canada. C est des statisticiens qui travail.la. les Actuaire travail dans le domaine des assurance, finance et rente du gouvernement

Je suis un statisticien. Dont bring fake news in MTLracing please deja tout le monde se prend pour des experts avec des PhD dans tout le domaines depuis L ependimie est la

Es-tu un évaluateur de FakeNews , ca serait un intéressant de savoir le % de FN dans ce sujet .

really, like wtf?!?! I've read the article this morning, I was ok... 3 doctors fell out of windows... really, fell.. lol, not funny, but damn..., it's like that arabian king which defense for raping a woman was that he fell on her and his penis happen to be at the right place lol....

A dramtic re-enactment of their falls

tenor.gif

For people stressed the fuck out by COVID, but that are slowly coming down from their panic highs, the media now brings you "Murder Hornet *TM"

Don Lemon from Fake News here to bring you "Murder Hornets *TM". Those masks, gloves and hand sanitizer you just panic bought can't save you from the likes of " Murder Hornets *TM". Social distancing won't do squat to save your purse dogs from being carried off by these large and deadly creatures. If they sting you, YOU WILL DDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE.

So stay safe and never come out of your house so that society ultimately crashes because we would love nothing better than to blame Orange Man for destroying it.

Brought to you by the CIA, NSA, FBI and other alphabet soup organizations that want to keep you living in fear so that they can manipulate you much more easily.
There is already a thread about it here lolll

Hide yo kids hide yo wifes, this time beez are coming for them

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

There is already a thread about it here lolll

Hide yo kids hide yo wifes, this time beez are coming for them

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think my post might have inspired Jeremi01 to open the thread, it came about 2 hours later.

I saw it on the local news tonight and they used a segment from an American news agency and my first thought was like, now that people are starting to protest en mass and disobey COVID orders, they need a new reason.

inb4 NBC news accidentally shows the following clip:

Brought to you by the CIA, NSA, FBI and other alphabet soup organizations that want to keep you living in fear so that they can manipulate you much more easily.

One second you guys wouldn't trust a room full of FBI special agents to be able to figure out how to change a lightbulb because they're so fucking useless, on the other hand they've managed to put all the inter-agency feuding, fighting for funding and bureaucracy aside in order to assemble the alphabet as one voltron like contraption to... rule the world?

Who's really in charge here? the jews? the media? bloated government voltron?

All these folks / groups have agendas. For them to come neatly as one is hard to believe. The second biggest air force in the world after the USAF is... the US Navy. Everybody wants it all. And now they're working as one?

The CIA needs a foreign adversary to be the bad guys. Because tradecraft and spy shit overseas. The NSA needs some sort of internal threat. Because Patriot Act/ mass surveillance. Somehow the COVID was a solution to their issues?

There's plenty of fucked up stuff going on. To try and make it into a giant burrito of inter-relatedness is an interesting strategy.

One second you guys wouldn't trust a room full of FBI special agents to be able to figure out how to change a lightbulb because they're so fucking useless, on the other hand they've managed to put all the inter-agency feuding, fighting for funding and bureaucracy aside in order to assemble the alphabet as one voltron like contraption to... rule the world?

Who's really in charge here? the jews? the media? bloated government voltron?

All these folks / groups have agendas. For them to come neatly as one is hard to believe. The second biggest air force in the world after the USAF is... the US Navy. Everybody wants it all. And now they're working as one?

The CIA needs a foreign adversary to be the bad guys. Because tradecraft and spy shit overseas. The NSA needs some sort of internal threat. Because Patriot Act/ mass surveillance. Somehow the COVID was a solution to their issues?

There's plenty of fucked up stuff going on. To try and make it into a giant burrito of inter-relatedness is an interesting strategy.

Do you not realize that the post was a joke, infomercial style, with only hints of truth sprinkled in. With regards to the last bit, I'm not actually implying the whole of those agencies have programs to target the population but the "sprinkles" of truth are that the three former heads of the FBI, CIA and NI are on the cusp of being exposed for FISA abuse. They would happily have you continue to focus on fearing for your life instead of the shit they pulled. We can continue this in the Trump thread but remember these names. Clapper, Comey and Brennan.

Now back to your regular scheduled programming. Fear, panic and you're all going to die*.

(*someday eventually)

I just want to point out that Ontario with Doug Ford at the helm appear to be winning the battle, along with the rest of Canada. Here? It's a disaster zone, not surprised to tell you the truth. Quebec Fucks everything up

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I just want to point out that Ontario with Doug Ford at the helm appear to be winning the battle, along with the rest of Canada. Here? It's a disaster zone, not surprised to tell you the truth. Quebec Fucks everything up

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Is it the Government or the citizens?

The same thing will happen here, you think people will do all their groceries in the city before they hit their cottages? No they'll hit up costco and SAQ in st-Jerome.

My gf was picking up groceries at IGA near her parents in Morin heights and saw a group of 10 montrealers going hard At it doing their groceries together, probably going to mom and dads cottage or illegal Airbnb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back