Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

C’est sur fessebook, alors on peut douter si c’est vrai ou non. Selon moi, c’est p-e en lien avec des Renos, mais

Sinon, c’est en lien avec le reconfinement et la fermeture des commerces non essentiels.

Costco sont obligés de vendre que de la bouffe ou du stockage très limité

Ils ont fait la même affaire dans certains pays Européens

Such a joke the "essential" items ruling. Meanwhile here Costco packs the store with people, hands out food samples and then has the audacity to get employees walking around shouting 2m metres lol

All this does it push people to ordering online

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Didn't see any food sampling or any employees shouting anything or enforcing 2m since the Covid at any Costco ive been to, whatsoever...

C’est sur fessebook, alors on peut douter si c’est vrai ou non. Selon moi, c’est p-e en lien avec des Renos, mais

Sinon, c’est en lien avec le reconfinement et la fermeture des commerces non essentiels.

Costco sont obligés de vendre que de la bouffe ou du stockage très limité

Ils ont fait la même affaire dans certains pays Européens
Ah oui ça fait du sens.

Et c'est logique et ils font bien.

Didn't see any food sampling or any employees shouting anything or enforcing 2m since the Covid at any Costco ive been to, whatsoever...
Sure were today but hey also got to pester you with captialone card offers..
8a5128aec3937a87a32ccc23ebeafb76.jpg

What are you showing me? A lady carrying empty carts?

I shop very often in Laval, Waste-Island and Vaudreuil. They cut all sampling, I have not seen any in months. Might be a new thing as of today, but I do not see any logic behind it during covid.

What are you showing me? A lady carrying empty carts?

I shop very often in Laval, Waste-Island and Vaudreuil. They cut all sampling, I have not seen any in months. Might be a new thing as of today, but I do not see any logic behind it during covid.
Yea I'm lying because I have fuck all better to do right? They had employees walking around with those carts shouting keep 2m.distance, and had food sampling. This was on Bridge St today

You got a problem with me I'll destroy you like the sack of shit you are. Keep on being a twat

Yea I'm lying because I have fuck all better to do right? They had employees walking around with those carts shouting keep 2m.distance, and had food sampling. This was on Bridge St today

You got a problem with me I'll destroy you like the sack of shit you are. Keep on being a twat

I see you're at it again. Not sure what triggered you so much, I was simply trying to make sense of what youre showing me. But ya, not going to turn this into a insult fest.

Thr lady with the cart got over enthoustic and that's all. I see them "cleaning" door handles and stuff, nothing out of the ordinary corporate bullshit.

I have Sée good sampling but you need to ask for IT. The lady is behind plexi.

As for the cart. All i saw is a Girl walking with it saying nothing ans since she dose'nt walk behind the cart she pass by people really close lol

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oui, il y a cette part majeur d'inconnu dans le vrai nombre de cas. Il faudrait faire une règle de 3 avec le nombre d'hospitalisation pour s'approché un peu plus de la vérité véritable. Mais on tomberait dans des mathématique de niveau sec. 4, ce qui est en dehors de mes compétences !!

The infection rate figures can be fairly easily deduced from the two vaccine trials. Latest infection figures for those on placebo (assuming 50/50 split) was around 0.74%. Everyone in the trail is tested regularly, symptoms or not.

C'est pas le temp de penser au vaccin. Le problème présentement c'est les esti tabarnak de snowbird qui sont à la retraite pendant le temp des fêtes. Qui bannissent toutes les personnes a l'âge de la retraite(ouais la grosse bande de delinquant, c'est l'âge ou le monde avait des rues sales) a voyager en dehors de leur regions. On est tous pogné a porter un masque pour une niaiserie.

Damn j’ai vu qu’ils vont faire la même affaire dans la grande région de Toronto également....

Ils ferment même les salons de coiffures et autres. En tout cas, eux, ils n’auront pas de Noël pour vrai lol

Je ne serais pas surpris que ce soit le cas pour nous vers la mi-janvier

Lol wtf is this shit... threats on MR? Haha this is down the rabbithole.

Back