Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I woudn't be so sure about that. Fauci and others have already gone on the record that even with a vaccine, masks and social distancing are here to stay.

Dr fauci actually said, no more measures for 2022 (jan to march)
Legault also said “normalité” for q4 2021 if we have an immunity during summer 2021.

For that to happen, we need to innoculate the most people before june. So they said...

How this government hasn't learned to not set expectations if you can't deliver is beyond me. Better to shut your mouth until you have a definitive answer like Trudeau, you look like someone that doesn't have a plan but better that than looking like a clown dancing around constantly moving the goal post.

I'm fully on board with the theory that they're doing all this so they can place the blame on the population when we go into a full lockdown in January (which they've already made up their minds about)

It's a "Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't" type of conundrum .

For some people, planning their Christmas is just about their sole preoccupation from this day forward. That's the impact on the pandemic they care the most about, no matter how selfish or misguided this may be.

Pandemic management looks like it's all about toeing the line between: access to liquor stores / bars, places of worship and people's favorite traditions so that people don't lose their fucking minds.

Is anyone shocked the feds would screw up vaccines? Not really

Also for Quebec the current rules keep it stable. Not having school for 3-4 weeks will help to balance the xmas gatherings. You also have stuff closed for a few days. I would force retail to close down the 26th and 27th. Having boxing day is socially irresponsible

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It's like people are just starting to realize we have a pity seat on the G7 but that when push comes to shove, no one cares how many peacekeepers you've sent to haiti in 2004. It's all about $$ / leverage and we don't have that much of it. We're a small country that's easily set aside. Whichever of the federal party is in charge wouldn't change that fact.

Inb4 des gens de la CMM vont dans les restos des Laurentides (Zone Orange) pour fêter Noël et jour de l’an
Ouvrir les restos aiderait a diminuer la grogne des gens, repartir l'économie du restaurants qu'on est en train de se forcer à scrapper

Les hôtels ont peut rien y faire. Mais les restos, oui.

On se fait tu un meet MR de noel chez Costco dans l'allee des decorations de noel?

Techniquement c'est legit tant que la SQ sait pas qu'on se donne rendez-vous d'avance - si c'est "accidentel" ben on peut rien y faire...

On se fait tu un meet MR de noel chez Costco dans l'allee des decorations de noel?

Techniquement c'est legit tant que la SQ sait pas qu'on se donne rendez-vous d'avance - si c'est "accidentel" ben on peut rien y faire...
Cheese section

carrefour laval à côté du sapin
j'amène une table pliante et des chaises

What? You are a Trudeau fan it blinds you.

Trudeau went out and talked and talked about the no plan that he has for vaccines. "Oh we should receive some doses between January and March, we don't know how many, when, how..."

Talk about shutting his mouth until he has a definitive answer... He has zero clue and did not shit his mouth.

There's an ocean of difference between Trudeau saying we should get doses between January and March and Legault coming out with a detailed 4 day gathering with isolation on either side of it then backsliding twice within a week.

If you can't see the difference, your hatred of trudeau is a bigger blinder.

For the record, I don't give a flying fuck about trudeau, if he walked away tomorrow and Freeland took over I'd be the first to celebrate.

It's a "Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't" type of conundrum .

For some people, planning their Christmas is just about their sole preoccupation from this day forward. That's the impact on the pandemic they care the most about, no matter how selfish or misguided this may be.

Pandemic management looks like it's all about toeing the line between: access to liquor stores / bars, places of worship and people's favorite traditions so that people don't lose their fucking minds.

It's like people are just starting to realize we have a pity seat on the G7 but that when push comes to shove, no one cares how many peacekeepers you've sent to haiti in 2004. It's all about $$ / leverage and we don't have that much of it. We're a small country that's easily set aside. Whichever of the federal party is in charge wouldn't change that fact.

So let them plan for the most minimal gathering that you can reasonably guaranteed. 1 meal of 10 people from 3 households or and if you can loosen it up at the start of December when you have more data that supports it then do it.
Going from unlimited parties/dinners/meetings in a 4 day window to let's try to limit it to you should only have 2 gatherings is some next-level idiocy.

Most Canadians think way too highly of our role/place in the world, we're right there with Australia/Norway/Italy as in, no one gives a fuck about us. Canada is a 3rd-tier(not 3rd world) country.

So let them plan for the most minimal gathering that you can reasonably guaranteed. 1 meal of 10 people from 3 households or and if you can loosen it up at the start of December when you have more data that supports it then do it.
Going from unlimited parties/dinners/meetings in a 4 day window to let's try to limit it to you should only have 2 gatherings is some next-level idiocy.

Most Canadians think way too highly of our role/place in the world, we're right there with Australia/Norway/Italy as in, no one gives a fuck about us. Canada is a 3rd-tier(not 3rd world) country.
So true about what the world thinks of Canada. We are nearly irrelevant on the world stage. Quebec is totally irrelevant

So true about what the world thinks of Canada. We are nearly irrelevant on the world stage. Quebec is totally irrelevant

With zero vaccine production capacity and close to zero PPE equipment prodution we are totally off meta right now...

giphy.gif

''Tu vas m'dire c quelle journée qu'j'ai ldoua fourrer ma femme''

full srs, je n'étais pas au courant du couvre-feu à 10hrs

''le quebec est en ruine.... fuck you''

mais c'est tu sérieux affaire du couvre feu a 10h?

J'ai jamais entendu parler de couvre feu....

La seule vrai regle qui devrait etre respecter c'est le 10 personnes. Arrangez-vous de pas etre plus que 10 et soyez responsable. C'est tout. Le reste c'est des recommandations.....

Back