Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

There are a few good reads on why the rolling open/close lockdowns like we have had and many other places drive the waves we have. The best method it's either hard lockdown 5-6 weeks or actually follow what Florida/ Many states did which was nothing much.

We opened too soon and spring break will do is in for a spring lockdown 5.0 it's exactly the same Useless plan over and over because it requires the least amount of work

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sauf qu’on est confiné sur le plan social depuis Septembre, ce qui n’est pas le cas à nul part autre dans le monde.

Des lockdown à tous les 5 semaines, c’est moins pire quand tu as le droit de recevoir des gens chez toi entre temps.

On est au même stade à qu’ailleurs, mais en ayant plus de conséquences néfastes.

Il est là le constat d’échec de la stratégie de la santé publique québécoise.

There are a few good reads on why the rolling open/close lockdowns like we have had and many other places drive the waves we have. The best method it's either hard lockdown 5-6 weeks or actually follow what Florida/ Many states did which was nothing much.

We opened too soon and spring break will do is in for a spring lockdown 5.0 it's exactly the same Useless plan over and over because it requires the least amount of work

I agree that we do have a little bit more information on what seemed to work better or worse, that being said it's obviously always within a certain context and so many factors can impact what's happening that it's hard to have a few models with what each one of them brings and takes away, so governments can decide which one applies better in the context of their population... and adjusted in consequence.

I'm probably not very clear, in the end I feel that with what we know now, we still can't apply that knowledge to asses the unknown risks of some of the decisions that are being taken in regards to the pandemic versus the risks of not taking those decisions, because we're all in different contexts around the world.

Anyway guess I'm just a little depressed this morning about this stupid virus and the "stupid" people that can't seem to find the right away to approach this, when I say stupid I mean smarter than me anyway, but stupid in regards to their position, I mean I'm one of those that was very understanding at the beginning in regards to politicians and all, even until lately...

but it's enough, play time is over, time to go all out and get this shit under control, no more games or holding back, I mean wtf., let's have a little bit of human pride here and manup, what do I mean by that? I mean the people in charge that have got there for good reason (there are some of them) stand up and bring a good plan on the table and put it in place NOW.

Sauf qu’on est confiné sur le plan social depuis Septembre, ce qui n’est pas le cas à nul part autre dans le monde.

Des lockdown à tous les 5 semaines, c’est moins pire quand tu as le droit de recevoir des gens chez toi entre temps.

On est au même stade à qu’ailleurs, mais en ayant plus de conséquences néfastes.

Legault kicks the can and we get the blame. "On va ferme tout les non essential pour 1 mois" what happens? Malls get packed the day stores open again. "Ta pas droit a avoir de monde chez vous" what happens? You go walk around said mall so do most.

The more you clamp down on people the less they give a crap. We are at that point and have been there since September. Don't believe the Facebook AI chat bots that say "good job we are all in this together" everyone is pissed off, everyone is fucking fed up

ouai parce que clairement que MR est plus éduqué et qualifié pour prendre des décisions

Crois le ou pas , plusieurs suggestions ont ete ecrites ici , des mois plus tard l'etat les adopte.
C'est pas nous personnelement qui les ai pondu mais trouve en consultant les experts internationaux .
Anyway on peut pas faire pire ...

Crois le ou pas , plusieurs suggestions ont ete ecrites ici , des mois plus tard l'etat les adopte.
C'est pas nous personnelement qui les ai pondu mais trouve en consultant les experts internationaux .
Anyway on peut pas faire pire ...
It's been a common sense approach here IMO. Yes we have all slugged it out and bitched but for the most part nothing has been stupid. Just logical

Êtes-vous surpris ? C'est pas juste le Covid, depuis 2003 quand Charest a pris le pouvoir que le gouvernement du Québec a commencé a tout interdire en douce, rené lévesque dois se retourner dans sa tombe pis je parle pas de séparation, on doit être a veille de revenir avec des club privé de chasse/pêche comme dans le temps, l’accès aux terres/lacs publique est de plus en plus compliqué et non-gratuit. Pis tout le monde s'en sacre et sont bien d'accord avec le gouv, comme avec les lois du Covid, j'ai honte de notre peuple sans joke pis dite moi pas de déménager, je veux juste retrouver mon Québec pré-2003.

I'm not sure I want Quebec pre 2003. Tons of corruption. Referendum hangover , little to bleak future. Maybe in the region's time has stood still but Montreal not so much

I'm not sure I want Quebec pre 2003. Tons of corruption. Referendum hangover , little to bleak future. Maybe in the region's time has stood still but Montreal not so much

I'm talking about the laws mostly, not time related economic problems.
Québec is huge and all the laws are made for the citys, they don't give a fuck about people who like to go in the wood, they made it so only the rich or select class can access it and its getting me mad as fuck. it used to be that way, René lévesque changed it for the people ( separatist or not that guy worked for the people, it think its objective ) and since 2003 we are slowly getting back to the pré-Lévesque Era and i'm sacred for my freedom.

Public land is public land and it must be protected.

talking about covid they act the same way, they put all of québec in prison for what, Montreal, a 350 square KM island which 50% of quebecer don't give a fucks about and never go there.
Québec gouv always do super general laws just because they are lazy as hell and don't bother about the people i think. I'm totally down with the fact some people like to live in the citys of southern Québec but i'm not down with the fact they make laws to prevent us to profit of our public land.

Just as exemple, its 2 of december and its 10 degrees outside because there is almost never snow in southern QC in december, but i can't ride my motorcycle because i don't have winter tires, those kind of stupid laws make me want to go on welfare and say fuck'em with an anchor. I would be surprise if another place in north america has so much non-rationnal laws like that, i think the average quebecer likes to be told what to do just because, we are boots lickers...

Last edited:
Same.J’ai fais une tentative hier en fin d’après-midi au Costco a Boisbriand. Je suis viré de bord rendu au line up des caisses en me disant que j’irais ce matin tôt a la place.

Ben calice c’était pire qu’un 24 décembre. Le vrai bordel. Je vais pu jamais là un samedi matin..Y’avais même un line up pour sortir esti :

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210214/8dd4ca3787995590f4d87b552923f9d2.jpg

Costco , t'arrive là 1 heure avant la fermeture et c'est presque désert

Exact. Un power-costco un soir de semaine à 7h30 ça prend 15 min pis t'es sorti. Faut être suckers pour aller là un samedi midi.

Quebec is a garbage can

At 6PM costco is PACKED in the old port. It only gets dead around ~7:00 which gives me 30 minutes to shop.
It's always busy there not just with locals in the area but lots of people cross the Victoria for it. Has been since it was opened in 1992. It's one of the smallest stores in Canada but most profitable. we usually go Tuesday or Wednesday night. It was real nice when non essentials were taped off.

Make your listed based on store layout and you can plow through there in 15-20 mins. Enter and exit near the gas station as well.

Costco has been trying to build another store in LaSalle area for years. Marche Centrale is the worst store overall

This weekend was basically the first opportunity for people to spend all the gift certificates they received for the holidays. I went to Toys R Us with my kids yesterday, TONS of parents had the same idea lol

'' je veux juste retrouver mon Québec pré-2003.''

il est parti dans le drain !

Pourquoi veut te revenir a 2003 ? Pcq tu aurait ''seulement'' 62 ans ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
jk :D

C'est moi ou, avec leur nouvelle phobie du variant, et la nouvelle philosophie sanitaire qu'il crée, on aurait beau être tous vacciné, les hôpitaux pourraient être 100% vide à grandeur du territoire, on pourrait tous porter 4 masque d'épais... mais tant qu'il restera une infini possibilité potentiel hypothétique d'apparition d'un variant mutant aux propriété ravageuses résistant aux vaccin acheté par Justin avec livraison au Q3-24, alors on pourrait devoir continuer le défi 28 jours encore quelques années?

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back