Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

The gaslighting is laughable at this point. When they're reporting on Italy or Spain, they barely mention cases, just deaths because there's so many. Since they can't fear monger off of deaths in North America, because there's precious little, they amplify cases.
CNN never mentions the cases of recovery only death and total cases

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hardest item to find on shelfs last night and today is ..... Yeast

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
And eggs it seems. If you need some yeast check bulk Barn in LaSalle. They had some last night

And eggs it seems. If you need some yeast check bulk Barn in LaSalle. They had some last night

Sauf qu'aller une place en vrac ou tout le monde se criss les mains partout est pas l'idéal.
A moins qu'ils ais en place des mesure d'hygiène exeptionelle et encore la, je passe mon trou pour le vrac.

Last edited:

Yup. And if Obama was still President they would never cover it that way, the difference between how they covered both the the Ebola and Swine flu pandemics and this is night and day.

I am in terrebonne also finally found some at a iga bought 3 little bottles of quick rise all they had left. Went to mayrand last night 20kg flour 30 eggs 20lbs pasta etc etc now i am good

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Yup. And if Obama was still President they would never cover it that way, the difference between how they covered both the the Ebola and Swine flu pandemics and this is night and day.
Someone should compare the number of swine flu deaths in the same time period back then vs now. I'm curious

Someone should compare the number of swine flu deaths in the same time period back then vs now. I'm curious

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

About 80% still under «*treatment*» or stay at home until symptoms are gone

what if they do ... i mean talk about average 50/50 number each day ...

it take about a week or two for someone to die of covid-19 and a full month to recover ... except in china, number are very bad to look at ...

Sauf qu'aller une place en vrac ou tout le monde se criss les mains partout est pas l'idéal.
A moins qu'ils ais en places des mesure d'hygiène exeptionelle et encore la, je passe mon trou pour le vrac.
If it's being cooked there is no issue. Yeast is sold in sealed packages anyways

Back