Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Une chance que tu n'occupes pas le poste de docteur général du Québec parce que tu ne comprends pas comment fonctionne la contagion du covid ...

Le confinement doit arreter seulement quand il restera quelques cas isolés et controlés , sinon on a tous fait ca pour rien ...omg
dr Haruda s'il vous plait n'écoutez pas cet expert de MR !

Byz qui dit aux autres quoi faire lol. Get the fuck out. DHabitude je donne une chance aux gens vu que jsuis pas toute la moi meme. Mais toi, avec tes explications de fenetres en bois thermos, siboire tu mas enlevé tout espoir a jamais. TEs un fucké biz.

According to the charter only the Federal gov has the right to restrict movements of citizens. We are also free to travel where we wish without exception. Expect challenges once the dust settles.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Je laisse le temps dicté qui sera le plus fucké ...ti-coune casquette a l'envers ...ton horizon est si petit que tu as liké le docteur général de MR ...je te croyais plus perspicace .
Au début on me traitait de cave parce que j'ai parlé des conséquences économiques de la covid , maintenant la plupart des
MR ne parle que de fric ...pov génération ...j'en pleure.
Byz qui dit aux autres quoi faire lol. Get the fuck out. DHabitude je donne une chance aux gens vu que jsuis pas toute la moi meme. Mais toi, avec tes explications de fenetres en bois thermos, siboire tu mas enlevé tout espoir a jamais. TEs un fucké biz.

Correction : mes fenetres sont en bon plastique pas en osti de bois a peinturer au 6 mois...
j'adore le plastique fait avec du bon pétrole ...produit naturel en passant...au fait tu dois
etre petrolo-phobe...petit Greta-fan.

Je laisse le temps dicté qui sera le plus fucké ...ti-coune casquette a l'envers ...ton horizon est si petit que tu as liké le docteur général de MR ...je te croyais plus perspicace .
Au début on me traitait de cave parce que j'ai parlé des conséquences économiques de la covid , maintenant la plupart des
MR ne parle que de fric ...pov génération ...j'en pleure.

Tu te bases sur tellement de generalités et d'idées préconcues que ton opinon ne vaut absolument rien. Jai 37 ans byz, les casquettes, c est passé depuis longtemps. Et maintenant, les casquettes, les gens se protegent du soleil avec ca, le savais tu vieux crisse de sans dessin pris dans ton epoque de merde? Car ya des gens qui ont 60 ans et portent des casquettes biz, vieux crisse d'imbecile sale qui fausse toute les données de tout le monde et qui par le fait meme est une nuisance pour la race humaine. Va chiiiiiiier byz.

Mes opinions sont basées sur la science , pas sur l'age ou la richesse ...va lire sur Pasteur et les virologistes ...yé pas trop tard a ton age .

Tu te bases sur tellement de generalités et d'idées préconcues que ton opinon ne vaut absolument rien. Jai 37 ans byz, les casquettes, c est passé depuis longtemps. Et maintenant, les casquettes, les gens se protegent du soleil avec ca, le savais tu vieux crisse de sans dessin pris dans ton epoque de merde? Car ya des gens qui ont 60 ans et portent des casquettes biz, vieux crisse d'imbecile sale qui fausse toute les données de tout le monde et qui par le fait meme est une nuisance pour la race humaine. Va chiiiiiiier byz.

Let's look at facts. We are down from yesterday, but not really indicative of anything really. Still increasing at more than 10% per day. We're not quite linear yet on our growth, which was the short term goal of social distancing. Once we go linear, we can turn our attention to "flattening" the curve with contact tracing, etc.

Imo whatever actions the gov has next more restrictions, stay at home longer etc will not work. It's too far gone. They waited too long to act and now you are trying to plug a leaky dam with cotton balls. By April 13th Legault and Dr, A will be trying to save face and spin it away from them.

Je serais porté a croire que tu as as/eu des conflits avec ton pere ...je ne suis pas ton papa ...alors dérage toi ailleurs sur ma génération...tu connais l'expression '' bouc émissaire '' ? La culture c'est pas juste de savoir qui a scoré le dernier point
dans tel sport ou le dernier scandale de la chanteuse x...
Va.

Let's look at facts. We are down from yesterday, but not really indicative of anything really. Still increasing at more than 10% per day. We're not quite linear yet on our growth, which was the short term goal of social distancing. Once we go linear, we can turn our attention to "flattening" the curve with contact tracing, etc.

Imo whatever actions the gov has next more restrictions, stay at home longer etc will not work. It's too far gone. They waited too long to act and now you are trying to plug a leaky dam with cotton balls. By April 13th Legault and Dr, A will be trying to save face and spin it away from them.

Exactement, les gens vont virer fou. La marde est la.

According to the charter only the Federal gov has the right to restrict movements of citizens. We are also free to travel where we wish without exception. Expect challenges once the dust settles.

Well, in case you haven't heard, the courts aren't exactly hearing charter challenges these days... If you're willing to risk arrest, fines and heftly legal fees to possibly find some vindication in 12-18 months... fill your boots.

Reality is that the municipality and provincial government are just spitballing now. It's unlikely their counsel would let them go down this road unless they sort the charter issue through legislation. Quebec would invoke the notwithstanding clause and suspend strict observation of section 6 for a brief period. They can do this without the Feds. Some sections are just about absolute, others can be massaged / relaxed temporarily. Mobility is likely one of them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_33_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

Don’t get me wrong, they did a great job so far, but they won’t be able to confine us for months...

Well, in case you haven't heard, the courts aren't exactly hearing charter challenges these days... If you're willing to risk arrest, fines and heftly legal fees to possibly find some vindication in 12-18 months... fill your boots.

Reality is that the municipality and provincial government are just spitballing now. It's unlikely their counsel would let them go down this road unless they sort the charter issue through legislation. Quebec would invoke the notwithstanding clause and suspend strict observation of section 6 for a brief period. They can do this without the Feds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_33_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
That would be the end of Legaults career and his party IMO. Citizens will only put up with so much. Legault isn't interested in getting into a shouting match with Ottawa now. The concern that I have is either Trudeau will be too worried to challenge and might let it slide. There is also the very real risk of mass protests and uprising. Don't say it won't happen because it can go sour very fast

And yes I would be 100% willing to risk it. Our freedom and liberty is what makes our country. We aren't some Banana Republic.

People are quick to forgot about the rule of law and the rule of rights when they are being brainwashed by puppet masters

Don’t get me wrong, they did a great job so far, but they won’t be able to confine us for months...
I'm unsure.. I feel it's getting to the point where they are starting to run out of ideas. We can agree that Plante is wayyyyy in over her head

Une chance que tu n'occupes pas le poste de docteur général du Québec parce que tu ne comprends pas comment fonctionne la contagion du covid ...

Le confinement doit arreter seulement quand il restera quelques cas isolés et controlés , sinon on a tous fait ca pour rien ...omg
dr Haruda s'il vous plait n'écoutez pas cet expert de MR !

T'es tu encore chaud Byz?

Je disais aucunement que c'est ca qu'il fallait faire, je faisais simplement prédire la réaction des gens dans 2 mois quand ils n'auront plus une cenne, ca va la lecture?

Why am I not surprised she's ready to shut down street to allow pedestrians to roam outdoors? Question: With the low influx of cars WHAT WOULD BE THE FUCKING POINT YOU CUNT!

Parks are closed, even if people aren't respecting that ordinance, so where do you want people to go on a walk to? If everyone sticks to the sidewalks you can't hope to keep 2 meters distance.

That would be the end of Legaults career and his party IMO. Citizens will only put up with so much. Legault isn't interested in getting into a shouting match with Ottawa now. The concern that I have is either Trudeau will be too worried to challenge and might let it slide. There is also the very real risk of mass protests and uprising. Don't say it won't happen because it can go sour very fast

And yes I would be 100% willing to risk it. Our freedom and liberty is what makes our country. We aren't some Banana Republic.

People are quick to forgot about the rule of law and the rule of rights when they are being brainwashed by puppet masters

Idk. In times of crisis, people look up to strong leaders. Going by this thread, his handling of the crisis seems to have been well received so far. (Ie his actions better than Justin's inactions)

Societies need frameworks in which to define the rights of the people and limitations to the powers of the state. The way you're talking sounds like some American's strict interpretation, word by word of the constitution. As if the founding fathers were the smartest men to ever walk the earth. Projecting the 2nd amendment "as is" hundreds of years into the future has led to some interesting society decisions.

Having a framework is one thing, using it to the full extent is another. There's no way they would have the ressources (manpower, ppe, etc) to roam every street and check everybody at everytime. The French are usually pretty good at rioting for any and every reason. Seems like they're going by the government's emergency measures so far. Haven't seen any cars on fire in the news.

Idk. In times of crisis, people look up to strong leaders. Going by this thread, his handling of the crisis seems to have been well received so far. (Ie his actions better than Justin's inactions)

Societies need frameworks in which to define the rights of the people and limitations to the powers of the state. The way you're talking sounds like some American's strict interpretation, word by word of the constitution. As if the founding fathers were the smartest men to ever walk the earth. Projecting the 2nd amendment "as is" hundreds of years into the future has led to some interesting society decisions.

Having a framework is one thing, using it to the full extent is another. There's no way they would have the ressources (manpower, ppe, etc) to roam every street and check everybody at everytime. The French are usually pretty good at rioting for any and every reason. Seems like they're going by the government's emergency measures so far. Haven't seen any cars on fire in the news.
Sadly it's when you don't follow that rule of how it's written and leaving it open to interpretation is when you have problems. People will follow the rules for now but once it becomes obvious (in 14 days) that the gov doesn't have control of anything is when people will see they have been lied too and shit will hit the fan

People looked up to Churchill during the war but voted them out of power the first chance they got

T'es tu encore chaud Byz?

Je disais aucunement que c'est ca qu'il fallait faire, je faisais simplement prédire la réaction des gens dans 2 mois quand ils n'auront plus une cenne, ca va la lecture?

Pas de sa faute , a son âge il est surement au prise avec le glaucome, il doit être sur une liste en attente

:rofl:

Back