Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Alors si je comprends bien, tous nos efforts n’ont pas Value grand chose.

La communauté juive, les voyagistes du mois de mars, les touristes venu visiter au mois de mars, tous les travailleurs qui viennent travailler dans nos bureaux chefs de société étrangère dans le centre-ville de Montréal ( deuxième ville en importance en ce sens en Amérique) ont tout foutu en l’air.

Merci

That would be the end of Legaults career and his party IMO. Citizens will only put up with so much. Legault isn't interested in getting into a shouting match with Ottawa now. The concern that I have is either Trudeau will be too worried to challenge and might let it slide. There is also the very real risk of mass protests and uprising. Don't say it won't happen because it can go sour very fast

And yes I would be 100% willing to risk it. Our freedom and liberty is what makes our country. We aren't some Banana Republic.

People are quick to forgot about the rule of law and the rule of rights when they are being brainwashed by puppet masters

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Citizens have already deemed that it was fine under the CAQ government to go against the charter or rights of Canada and Quebec. Very few people gave a shit then, once you're willing to trample over one protected right then the rest is fair game.

I don't know why you'd think one set of protected rights is more special than another?

La communauté juive, les voyagistes du mois de mars, les touristes venu visiter au mois de mars, tous les travailleurs qui viennent travailler dans nos bureaux chefs de société étrangère dans le centre-ville de Montréal ( deuxième ville en importance en ce sens en Amérique) ont tout foutu en l’air.

Merci
Yep which is exactly why they won't admit the screw up. The damage control is starting at all levels "you aren't listening to us, we need to get tougher on you" meanwhile everyone was still frolicking into Canada

Citizens have already deemed that it was fine under the CAQ government to go against the charter or rights of Canada and Quebec. Very few people gave a shit then, once you're willing to trample over one protected right then the rest is fair game.

I don't know why you'd think one set of protected rights is more special than another?
There needs to be a stand. The people will see once they are being demanded for trAvel papers

Idk. In times of crisis, people look up to strong leaders. Going by this thread, his handling of the crisis seems to have been well received so far. (Ie his actions better than Justin's inactions)

Societies need frameworks in which to define the rights of the people and limitations to the powers of the state. The way you're talking sounds like some American's strict interpretation, word by word of the constitution. As if the founding fathers were the smartest men to ever walk the earth. Projecting the 2nd amendment "as is" hundreds of years into the future has led to some interesting society decisions.

Having a framework is one thing, using it to the full extent is another. There's no way they would have the ressources (manpower, ppe, etc) to roam every street and check everybody at everytime. The French are usually pretty good at rioting for any and every reason. Seems like they're going by the government's emergency measures so far. Haven't seen any cars on fire in the news.

There's a much more compelling case for the strict interpretation of our constitution and charter since it's relatively recent and was written in modern history not centuries ago.

Merci

The lowest common denominator, that's how society works. You skimp on basic education, you get dumb ass adults.

Merci

Serieux, quels efforts? Lorsque je me promenais en auto, les stationnements étaient toujours plein. Walmart, Costco, Dollarama, épiceries, etc. Crois moi, si le gouvernement n'avait pas fermé les bars, les restos et les gyms, ça aurait été full plein aussi.

Beaucoup trop de monde s'en crissent.

This is no political statement, don't care much for Legault in general, but in my opinion for the moment he did the best he could within the context he was presented with and as humanly as possible... again not saying I'll vote for him or not, but for the moment being someone that likes to complain a lot, I can't say I had much to complain about him.

Tout les dirigeants ou presque, ont décidés d'adoptés des mesures de confinement pour le bien des populations, c'est pas seulement au Canada.

Ca fait seulement 2 semaines qu'on est dedans, est-ce qu'on pourrait donner la chance au coureur avant d'avoir peur de se ramasser dans un état policier ou dans le chaos lol.
À vous lire, les têtes dirigeantes mondiales auraient dû venir voir sur MR avant de prendre les décisions.

C'est de l'inconnu pour les gouvernements de la planète, ils pourront toujours ajusté leurs stratégies au besoin .

Profitez du temps que vous avez en compagnie de vos proches présentement à la place d'avoir peur d'avoir peur .

Last edited:
Next move?
Seize the assets of all boomers.?

About a year ago, in a gun thread, people were saying they were getting equiped for the day the government comes in their homes and take their children.....
They were right all along!

Merci
Ils ont rien foutu en l'air... le but c'est pas d'avoir zéro cas mais d'être capable de gérer les cas en hôpitaux, ce qui fonctionne très bien a date.. on a entre 1000 et 2000 places disponibles pour hospitaliser les cas de covid-19

There's a much more compelling case for the strict interpretation of our constitution and charter since it's relatively recent and was written in modern history not centuries ago.

And it came with section 33 somehow baked in... It wasn't being used properly at first, but this seems like it would be a bonafide case where it needs to be looked at how this fits in with the current situation.

Hundreds of years of common law have stated that preservation of life (and limbs) trumps other rights. This shouldn't come as a complete shocker.

Decision makers have erred on both sides of the charter. It's always a fine line. We've had people get off murder charges as a charter remedy for lengthy delays. Said offender was already in jail serving a sentence when he killed another inmmate. It's not like delays made a whole lot of difference to him...

The charter doesn't turn the streets into a court of law. It provides oversight and has remedies, people still need to follow the rules even if they don't fully agree.

It's pretty incredible the number of people in this thread that appear to be under a lot of stress. I hope you folks will practice some self care. This pandemic will have a toll much larger than the infection and physiological symptoms...

And it came with section 33 somehow baked in... It wasn't being used properly at first, but this seems like it would be a bonafide case where it needs to be looked at how this fits in with the current situation.

Hundreds of years of common law have stated that preservation of life (and limbs) trumps other rights. This shouldn't come as a complete shocker.

Decision makers have erred on both sides of the charter. It's always a fine line. We've had people get off murder charges as a charter remedy for lenghty delays. Said offender was already in jail serving a sentence when he killed another inmmate. It's not like delays made a whole lot of difference to him...

The charter doesn't turn the streets into a court of law. It provides oversight and has remedies, people still need to follow the rules even if they don't fully agree.

^^

Ils ont rien foutu en l'air... le but c'est pas d'avoir zéro cas mais d'être capable de gérer les cas en hôpitaux, ce qui fonctionne très bien a date.. on a entre 1000 et 2000 places disponibles pour hospitaliser les cas de covid-19

On a plus que ça de dispo en fait :)

Selon les Grim de ce monde, on allait avoir l’apocalypse et 200 000 morts au QC d’ici la fin Avril

Back