Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

never trust china.

17 dead means 7000 dead in china.

Also le nouvel an chinois samedi, les gens vont tu s'empecher de feter din rues?

Selon les experts c'est pas certain que c'est la bonne solution, mais ça montre une grande volonté de la Chine.

Quand même fou le pouvoir du gouvernement chinois.

Ils vont passer le monde à l'eau de javel, bruler le marché, réasphalter les rues et peinturer tout les immeubles en 3-4 semaines. Ici on serait là à fumer la pipe, forger un plan directeur pendant 15 mois, il faudrait ensuite un comité consultatif sur les impacts à la comunauté LGBTQ, aux femmes, aux vieux. Le rapport serait pas fini et on serait tous mort.

never trust china.

Also le nouvel an chinois samedi, les gens vont tu s'empecher de feter din rues?

Les gens ont la chienne et prennent ça au serieux. A TV France j'ai vu un reportage, tout est désert.

never trust china.

Particulièrement avec le fait qu'ils ont mis la ville en quarantaine au complet lol, je serais surpris qu'ils fassent ca avec 6 morts...

Stop being such a conspiracy theorist :D

With China it's not conspiracy it's cultural, you can debunk something in their face, in front of them, and they will look at you straight and tell you they disagree lol

I remember watching this video where the American journalist goes inside a Huawei stores that is identical to an apple store, same tables, same chairs, same "genius" employees with same name tags and then the journalist looks at the American guy next to him who's somehow working/representing Huawei and says :

Journalist : Chase! Does this place reminds you of an Apple Store at all?

Huawey : Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, I am pretty sure everyone has very similar concepts in terms of the stores...

Journalist : No, they're not exactly the same, with the same chairs, same employees wearing the same badges, there is some fundamental differences in their stores...

Huawey : Interesting, I would...disagree!

All this while being in the said store live, with everything exactly like Apple hahahahaha China just doesn't give a single fuck, look at me lie in your face and stfu

Forward to 7:14, it is priceless to watch

With China it's not conspiracy it's cultural, you can debunk something in their face, in front of them, and they will look at you straight and tell you they disagree lol

I remember watching this video where the American journalist goes inside a Huawei stores that is identical to an apple store, same tables, same chairs, same "genius" employees with same name tags and then the journalist looks at the American guy next to him who's somehow working/representing Huawei and says :

Huawey : Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, I am pretty sure everyone has very similar concepts in terms of the stores...

Journalist : No, they're not exactly the same, with the same chairs, same employees wearing the same badges, there is some fundamental differences in their stores...

All this while being in the said store live, with everything exactly like Apple hahahahaha China just doesn't give a single fuck, look at me lie in your face and stfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxR0dNR7qrw

Câline lol

Cest une représentation parfaite de la Chine envers notre société

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus chinois apparaît: Le Wuhan

vancouver va tomber avant.

La tite princess pi son ti prince vont etre pogné din microbres.

YVR, YYC, YYZ, YUL

Ca va tomber back à back d’après moi

Tous des hubs de vols avec l’Asie ou des connections directes de l’Asie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c'est juste moi ou bien depuis le début du virus il n'y a plus de manifestations??
Drôle de hasard...

Comme dans Douane sous haute surveillance...

Douanier: Avez vous de la nourriture?
Chinoua: Nachin NAA Naaa
Douanier: Vous etes bien sur?
Chinoua: Na na pas nourriture
Douanier sort 3 pommes, un sac de gland de veau secher... Et ca?
Chinoua: Pas nourriture, ca collation, pas nourriture, collation

En plus, le gars ne semble pas asiatique. On dirait un expat mais je ne peux pas comprendre à quelle point il peut etre autant brainwashed...

Btw, il a plein video sur Reddit de ce qui semble vraiment se passer la bas.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Everybody knows China is notorious for "No fuchs given" patent infringement but we're talking about the government and people's lives here. Why would they be lying about the death count, it's not some tech IP piracy. Plus it can't be true because I didn't see any articles on CNN, MSNBC or Vox about how the death count is a lie. So take off your tin foil hat and come back down to the reality that officially there are only 25 deaths reported as of this post.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/world/asia/china-coronavirus.html

If it's not already obvious I'm yanking your chain. I have to deal with this kind of shit all the time. I literally laughed out loud when I read "you can debunk something in their face, in front of them, and they will look at you straight and tell you they disagree". A familiar feeling for sure.

Please don't feel like I'm singling you out because you're probably the mildest of the bunch, but for general argument sake and a little self reflection for anybody reading this, ask yourself, how did you come to the theory that the death count is probably higher than reported? Let's park the word conspiracy, but technically you'd be theorizing that the death count (DC) is higher because no "trusted" media outlet is reporting as such.

For those unable to conduct this exercise themselves let me provide some questions to help you along:

1) Do the Chinese have a track record of being truthful?
2) Would the Chinese shut down multiple entire cities for mild outbreak?
3) Why would the Chinese have reason to lie about the DC?
4) As a westerner, do I have an outside perspective to see that the Chinese government might not be truthful?
5) What leaps in logic and/or assumptions am I making in order to arrive at my theory?
6) Is there a concluded situation from the past that I am/can drawing similarities to?

Personally, I do think there's something worse about it than they're reporting but at the same time some outlets are treating this like 28 Days Later for the clicks. Truth is probably somewhere in between. I will definitely roll my eyes at those thinking this comes from the Umbrella Corp. but I won't cast stones at those questioning if there's more to the story in a plausible matter.

Everybody knows China is notorious for "No fuchs given" patent infringement but we're talking about the government and people's lives here. Why would they be lying about the death count, it's not some tech IP piracy. Plus it can't be true because I didn't see any articles on CNN, MSNBC or Vox about how the death count is a lie. So take off your tin foil hat and come back down to the reality that officially there are only 25 deaths reported as of this post.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/world/asia/china-coronavirus.html

If it's not already obvious I'm yanking your chain. I have to deal with this kind of shit all the time. I literally laughed out loud when I read "you can debunk something in their face, in front of them, and they will look at you straight and tell you they disagree". A familiar feeling for sure.

Please don't feel like I'm singling you out because you're probably the mildest of the bunch, but for general argument sake and a little self reflection for anybody reading this, ask yourself, how did you come to the theory that the death count is probably higher than reported? Let's park the word conspiracy, but technically you'd be theorizing that the death count (DC) is higher because no "trusted" media outlet is reporting as such.

For those unable to conduct this exercise themselves let me provide some questions to help you along:

1) Do the Chinese have a track record of being truthful?
2) Would the Chinese shut down multiple entire cities for mild outbreak?
3) Why would the Chinese have reason to lie about the DC?
4) As a westerner, do I have an outside perspective to see that the Chinese government might not be truthful?
5) What leaps in logic and/or assumptions am I making in order to arrive at my theory?
6) Is there a concluded situation from the past that I am/can drawing similarities to?

Personally, I do think there's something worse about it than they're reporting but at the same time some outlets are treating this like 28 Days Later for the clicks. Truth is probably somewhere in between. I will definitely roll my eyes at those thinking this comes from the Umbrella Corp. but I won't cast stones at those questioning if there's more to the story in a plausible matter.

It could be for many reasons. Then again someone could lean towards conspiracy-like theories such as :

- China’s government leaked a man-made virus by accident and they lie because they don’t want to expose how big of a fuck-up they just did
- China’s government leaked a man-made virus intentionnally in order to do some cleaning
- Too much people?
- They took climate change too seriously?
- Another government did this to China?

Or you could think of a more traditional reason like China is proud and generally doesn’t like the world to know that they are loosing control over anything, including a virus killing thousands of people. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had to reach the millions of deaths before hearing them admitting « Ok, we lost control ». China has always worked like that, it isn’t anything new.

Either that or they lie in order to avoid raising a general world-wide panic while awkwardly thinking they are in control.

For now I am leaning towards the previous two options, but you choose your pill :)

Back