Page 863 sur 941 PremièrePremière ... 363763813853861862863864865873913 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 17 241 à 17 260 sur 18813

Discussion: Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus chinois apparaît: Le COVID-19

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Rav4
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par kahos Voir le message
    https://youdontneedamask.com/

pratique toi a ajouter des "la la" a tes phrases pour essayer de passer incognito.

Prononcé "bleuets" comme ils le font, ça c'est pour les expert seulements. Ça dois prendre pas mal de la pratique, la la.
    Pis si tu vas dans un bar, achète une grosse bière.
    Pis familiarise toi avec les termes "ahhh méeee a'cauz" "gigon" "cutter" " ahr' gare"

Tu vas être correct

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Drinks NOS

Status
    Car:
    None
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par infinite Voir le message
    So my point is what are we exactly trying to achieve? People love to say "but but it's better than nothing", sure it is but at the end of the day techinically you are still well exposed to the risk, mask OR not. Am I correct? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I have no problem with anyone who wants to protect themselves to maximum. I find it funny but you do you I do me, I am 100% in with that.
    The problem is the asymptomatic state of the virus, because it attack slowly your system. You definitely can't tell if you caught it, because it will feel weak at first. The whole point is about not spreading the virus & overload terrible system from our health care system.

Think about it, they can't even test properly people who caught it. Doctors work like a 16 years old girl who just got her first job when they don't know how to deal with certain problem. They act too late on everything like the WHO & purposely let you die, because they are professional at making everything wrong.

Just think how many people who died from bronchitis, when it could be avoided by a simple proper treatment.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Sportwagen awd
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ma demi soeur la eu ( infirmière a la cité de la santé sur l'étage covid,)
    Je crois que c'est en avril ou début mai je suis pas sur.

Elle as toujours pas retrouvé le goût et elle ne sent pas rien encore. C'est fucker que ça peut durer aussi longtemps.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Citation Envoyé par DannyITR Voir le message
    Il est difficile de construire une Honda Civic unique en 2015, mais Alex a bien accompli ce fait. Avec un drôle de nom (ghetto_EK) Alex nous a fait sourire chaque fois

Citation Envoyé par ggti Voir le message
    Moi faut dire que j'ai un Cockapoo comme chien et que si tu traduit sa en français sa donne: graine a caca
    Citation Envoyé par ladyboys Voir le message
    genre sur une échelle de 0 à Alain je ressens 8

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Triumph Motors 07 Speed Triple
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par MrDeap Voir le message
    The problem is the asymptomatic state of the virus, because it attack slowly your system. You definitely can't tell if you caught it, because it will feel weak at first. The whole point is about not spreading the virus & overload terrible system from our health care system.

Think about it, they can't even test properly people who caught it. Doctors work like a 16 years old girl who just got her first job when they don't know how to deal with certain problem. They act too late on everything like the WHO & purposely let you die, because they are professional at making everything wrong.

Just think how many people who died from bronchitis, when it could be avoided by a simple proper treatment.
    I understand what you are saying 100% and I agree with all of it. However my point and of others is that the $10 mask you buy from local Ginette does almost nothing to protect anyone from spreading. It's an illusion to think it does, science is pretty clear and you all know it, hence the "oui mais c'est mieux que rien" is their best argument. I put these people in the same basket as those who send prayers in social media. Can you imagine the backlash you will get if you tell them sending prayer in social media is useless? "Oui mais c'est mieux que rien et t'es un trou de q!!" It's the exact same, levitating above all virtue signaling gurus.

I really don't understand why it's so hard for some of you to understand why people have problem with this measure. Am I saying I'm gonna rebel and fight against the gvmnt? No, I am only stating my opinion. But I do have problem with virtue signaling idiots who try to save the world by fearmongering,

What I am saying is, if they really want to prevent virus from spreading by air, then they should mandate people to wear n95 minimum, something that actually minimize your breath from going far. If not then I don't see the point since it is almost useless.

If there is no standard for what mask to wear then might as well leave it at their own discretion, is my point which seems to offend quite few of you.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    ////// Midship Runabout

Drinks NOS

Status
    Car:
    None
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    However my point and of others is that the $10 mask you buy from local Ginette does almost nothing to protect anyone from spreading.
    It helps a lot actually... like I've written... the volume of droppets comes out in a much smaller form & dries faster.

As it may be dumb, but soap isn't the most magical product to get rid of a large amount of junk that eats you. Drying & burning is far more efficient.

Also the volume of junk that eats you at once also play a role in how much sick you'll get until your body naturally burn them.

Status
    Car:
    BMW AMG
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    how will the satellites take pictures of our faces if we all wear masks outside of our houses?

grim, pls answer, pls

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par KerplunK Voir le message
    Question à 100$: si le masque ne fonctionne pas parce qu’il laisse passer toutes les particules, pourquoi alors c’est si difficile de respirer là-dedans ?
    Easy, it affects the flux of air going through. But it still goes through and spreads far.

$1000 question back at you, if you have go in a room where there is deadly particles present in the air that kills you, would you have balls to go in with TWO Ginette brand masks?

////// Midship Runabout

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par MrDeap Voir le message
    It helps a lot actually... like I've written... the volume of droppets comes out in a much smaller form & dries faster.

As it may be dumb, but soap isn't the most magical product to get rid of a large amount of junk that eats you. Drying & burning is far more efficient.

Also the volume of junk that eats you at once also play a role in how much sick you'll get until your body naturally burn them.
    Less than 10mins you said? Still too long. Count it yourself if you don't believe me.

////// Midship Runabout

Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Toyota
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Easy, it affects the flux of air going through. But it still goes through and spreads far.

$1000 question back at you, if you have go in a room where there is deadly particles present in the air that kills you, would you have balls to go in with TWO Ginette brand masks?

the 1 million $ question for you than, if you don't have a choice but to go in, would you go without a mask or the Ginette brand mask if nothing else is available?

btw a few days ago I was arguing with friends about the fact that unless there's a specific context it's not worth wearing a mask, so keep that in mind, I'm not for being obligated to wear the mask, as it obviously doesn't make sense in a lot of contexts, but as usual, because of a couple of idiots well, we have our liberties restreined once more, at least the motive doesn't look to be related to more "control".

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par mecbain Voir le message
    the 1 million $ question for you than, if you don't have a choice but to go in, would you go without a mask or the Ginette brand mask if nothing else is available?

btw a few days ago I was arguing with friends about the fact that unless there's a specific context it's not worth wearing a mask, so keep that in mind, I'm not for being obligated to wear the mask, as it obviously doesn't make sense in a lot of contexts, but as usual, because of a couple of idiots well, we have our liberties restreined once more, at least the motive doesn't look to be related to more "control".
    Knowing that I would die with or without mask? I will go in naked

////// Midship Runabout

Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Toyota
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Dibbs Voir le message
    how will the satellites take pictures of our faces if we all wear masks outside of our houses?

grim, pls answer, pls
    I'm no grim, but I'll try, I know it's the freaking buzz word(s) right now (AI/Machine Learning/etc...) however yeah with enough time, it would be able to recognize you even with the mask on, maybe with less accuracy and getting better as time goes on...

Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Toyota
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Knowing that I would die with or without mask? I will go in naked

I like the way you think not being sarcastic btw.

but to add to that situation, what if the chance of dying going naked all yolo are of 0.01%, but with the "ginette" mask it goes to 0.0099%, would you wear it, with the only downside being to look like a tool with your mask considering your naked hahah

to go even further, at what percentages would you consider being worth wearing it?!?!

not trying to be an ass btw. just exposing the fact that it's not such an easy thing to manage...

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That will be my legacy, the dude who went in and died naked lol

////// Midship Runabout

14. Likes mecbain Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What I am saying is, if they really want to prevent virus from spreading by air, then they should mandate people to wear n95 minimum, something that actually minimize your breath from going far. If not then I don't see the point since it is almost useless.

If there is no standard for what mask to wear then might as well leave it at their own discretion, is my point which seems to offend quite few of you.

Remember when the americans just about hi-jacked shipments of N95 and strong-armed some producers in selling to them and not exporting?

It's simply not manageable from a supply/demand perspective. Doctors would be running out because Ginette hoarded a bunch for her daily trips to giant tiger.

That's also not factoring in that people need to get fit tested, need training to handle / don it and they legit wouldn't be able to breath as easily. I think I'd rather take my chances than shave everyday just to get a proper seal.

It's like saying there can't be any middle grounds it. It either works 95% of the time or it doesn't. And if it doesn't work 95% of the times or better than it's not worth doing.

cheap mask + social distancing is supposed to be "good enough" for the people out and about. N95 is straight up overkill.

What I don't like about this measure is that it's as if the gov had been listening to CNN and had gotten Quebec's situation mixed up with Arizona / Florida / Texas.

The timing / scope sort of undermines what would otherwise be a sensible policy.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

but to add to that situation, what if the chance of dying going naked all yolo are of 0.01%, but with the "ginette" mask it goes to 0.0099%, would you wear it, with the only downside being to look like a tool with your mask considering your naked hahah
    I dunno man, would you go all in on red if they tell you the chance of winning is 0.01% or 0.0099%?

////// Midship Runabout

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    lol le covid a mtl est la goute de trop pour ben des résidents

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/20...joj8eV2Z2y2wKM
    1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 16g²
    2018 Mitsubishi Outlander phEV
    2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS

Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    Yamaha hgfer
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Désolé pour ta soeur qui en plus est infirmiere , donc dans un milieu a ultra-haut risque ...j'ai toujours eu in kik pour les infirmieres . Dis lui que la MRarmy veillera sur elle , dis lui qu'elle peut compter sur les meilleurs experts au monde ici meme...
    gratuitement ! En fait ca serait instructif si elle pouvait venir ici et écrire un peu sur le covid.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    OFF TOPIC
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Certains diront que le port du masque a prouvé son inefficacité ...bin oui c'est comme un apiculteur full-protected qui se fait piquer par une abeille enragée ca arrive dans les meilleurs familles.
    Écouter ce vidéo me fait penser @ covid-the-furious et le banal ingrédient qui les knock out.

Ont-ils fait des tests sérologiques sur elle (son sang) ?
    C'est une mine d'informations capitales pour comprendre le virus ...en fait ca dit tout, peut-etre meme
    la clé du vaccin
    Citation Envoyé par Setak Voir le message
    Ma demi soeur la eu ( infirmière a la cité de la santé sur l'étage covid,)
    Je crois que c'est en avril ou début mai je suis pas sur.

Elle as toujours pas retrouvé le goût et elle ne sent pas rien encore. C'est fucker que ça peut durer aussi longtemps.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk
    '' Ls seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien ''
    Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Toyota
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I dunno man, would you go all in on red if they tell you the chance of winning is 0.01% or 0.0099%?

I always go ALL IN

20. Likes infinite Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle n00b dub
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Monkey Voir le message
    Still good for my trip to the US August 31st.
    I don't wish you anything bad but.... I got sources that predict with the current US situation, unless they can somehow turn that shit around before the end of the year looks pretty grim
    I hate montreal roads!
    -----------

Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Toyota
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    btw guys be carefull though it's all fun and games as we discuss/argue/troll here, but on the streets try do your best not to become either of those involved here:
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/crime...d3r?li=AAggFp5

when people try to get into arguments and shit, unless they get to a certain point, ignore them, smile, don't be an ass, you never know the other person might have a gun and he's on the edge of losing it, these type of people are going to be more and more present as things are getting worse in general...

Page 863 sur 941 PremièrePremière ... 363763813853861862863864865873913 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages