Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Wuhan crematoriums burning bodies 24/7 cope extra workload

Burning 24/7 for only a couple of hundred? Sure they are telling the true numbers.

Pour les images satelite ca a été dit que sa pourrait fort probablement aussi être relié au brulage de matériel hospitalier contaminé, les corps brulés c’est une autre option possible mais personne a rien confirmé.

Sinon ton article parle de 100 corps par jours, c’est assez pour les mettre dans le jus certain, et cohérent avec les chiffres qu’on a à date...

Grim est incapable d’exprimer une opinion personelle. Il peut juste copy paste ce qu’il voit ailleurs. 250R prends le temps de repondre de facon personelle. Je suis souvent pas d’accords mais je respecte son point de vue a cause de ca.

Thanks. I try but my shortcoming is frustration.

On this topic, I'm not too keen on calling out theories because the source information is most likely fudged by China.

The best and only example we really have is the Diamond Princess cruise where it's spreading like crazy even with cruise ship infection protocol.

Best advise anyone can heed at this time is be prepared. Look at Hong Kong. A relatively civilized city defends into chaos and panic where the shelves are bare and people are commiting armed robbery of toilet paper trucks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...paper-hong-kong-amid-worsening-shortage-basic

Heck, even if the actual virus doesn't really come to North America with any significance, the supply chains of just about every product we use are being affected. Add to this the fact the real global economy on the edge of a cliff as it is, not being another person dependent on someone else to come and save them will help keep things in better condition.

I looked at buying masks to bring on our Vietnam trip. Just in case for some tourist spots.

F-that the price gouging, like $70usd for 10 paper masks lol

The best and only example we really have is the Diamond Princess cruise where it's spreading like crazy even with cruise ship infection protocol.

Have you ever been on a cruise ship? It is the worst place on earth (or water!) to catch an infectious disease. People were merely confined to their staterooms. What you call "cruise ship infection protocol" is bullshit. Cruise ship personnel is not trained to implement the quarantine and the cruise ship itself is not designed to stop the spread.

I looked at buying masks to bring on our Vietnam trip. Just in case for some tourist spots.

F-that the price gouging, like $70usd for 10 paper masks lol
You need n95 mask

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes that is what I was looking at on Amazon

Will check hardware store they likely have the 3M N95 ones

Je sais pas si les entrepôt de quincaillerie on eux la même demande du gouvernement mais exemple Tenaquip et ce genre de fournisseur on été obligé de retiré tout leur stock du marché en cas de futur pandémie au canada. Il sont donc dans les entrepôt et attende.

J'ai pas mal de monde qui mon demandé des palettes de masque et de combinaison pensant faire du cash mais j'ai accès a rien malheureusement

Je sais pas si les entrepôt de quincaillerie on eux la même demande du gouvernement mais exemple Tenaquip et ce genre de fournisseur on été obligé de retiré tout leur stock du marché en cas de futur pandémie au canada. Il sont donc dans les entrepôt et attende.

J'ai pas mal de monde qui mon demandé des palettes de masque et de combinaison pensant faire du cash mais j'ai accès a rien malheureusement
J'en veux juste 5 :(

Mais bon c'était par prévention, je veux pas faire freaked la famille non plus hehe

J'en veux juste 5 :(

Mais bon c'était par prévention, je veux pas faire freaked la famille non plus hehe

Si c'est juste des petits masque en papier, vas voir une estéticienne, il en on plein pour la job et généralement il commende ca en bulk. C'est pas particulièrement efficace pour stopper la contraction du virus (seulement pour stopper la propagation si toi même tu l'as). Des wet one's c'est beaucoup plus utiles.

Pour les images satelite ca a été dit que sa pourrait fort probablement aussi être relié au brulage de matériel hospitalier contaminé, les corps brulés c’est une autre option possible mais personne a rien confirmé.

Sinon ton article parle de 100 corps par jours, c’est assez pour les mettre dans le jus certain, et cohérent avec les chiffres qu’on a à date...
100 corps par jours par crematorium... il y en a plus d’une vingtaine.

Have you ever been on a cruise ship? It is the worst place on earth (or water!) to catch an infectious disease. People were merely confined to their staterooms. What you call "cruise ship infection protocol" is bullshit. Cruise ship personnel is not trained to implement the quarantine and the cruise ship itself is not designed to stop the spread.

They're not actually confined to their rooms, because many of the inside rooms don't have windows they all get an hour a day to exit their room and walk the halls and deck. Rotating groups of people walking the same hallways, the same deck in circles for an hour to get fresh air. Even if you "disinfect" after each group, you're relying on untrained staff to do their best. Considering that the most likely way you're going to contract Covid-19 is that you touch the same surface that contains droplets from an infected person and then touch your face. That's a lot of surfaces that need to be cleaned, the Japanese don't seem to be particularly concerned with what happens on the ship just that it doesn't get on the mainland (understandable given that the olympics are 5-months away and the density and mobility /high risk of spreading in the country)

They're not actually confined to their rooms, because many of the inside rooms don't have windows they all get an hour a day to exit their room and walk the halls and deck. Rotating groups of people walking the same hallways, the same deck in circles for an hour to get fresh air. Even if you "disinfect" after each group, you're relying on untrained staff to do their best. Considering that the most likely way you're going to contract Covid-19 is that you touch the same surface that contains droplets from an infected person and then touch your face. That's a lot of surfaces that need to be cleaned, the Japanese don't seem to be particularly concerned with what happens on the ship just that it doesn't get on the mainland (understandable given that the olympics are 5-months away and the density and mobility /high risk of spreading in the country)

Wasn't it determined that one of the staff members in the kitchen was the cause for the rapid spread?

Wasn't it determined that one of the staff members in the kitchen was the cause for the rapid spread?

Haven't read anything about specific theories but a few members of staff/crew did test positive. If they weren't taking the necessary precautions they could have been the transmission vector. Staff touch their face, then touch the tray the food is being served on. Passengers in their rooms receive trays and then touch their mouth/eyes/face and get infected.

People should understand that although it's airborne, it spreads through droplets, you're incredibly unlikely to breathe in the droplets unless someone literally coughs on you. Droplets (which are spread from infected people coughing) don't stay suspended in the air, they fall onto surfaces, clothes of passer-bys, door handles, or they cough into their own hands and they start touching things other people interact with escalator handrails, elevator buttons, etc. It's the same as the flu in that regard. We all touch hundreds of things a day other people touch and then unconsciously touch our faces hundreds of times a day.

I cannot wait for the lawsuit against Carnival Cruises for the fiasco in Japan. However most of the blame rests totally Japan who dragged their feet dealing with it however I'm not surprised , Japan culture doesn't help... I'm sure they weren't the easiest to deal with

I'm on a cruise right now and they are literary painting surfaces with disinfectant. It's funny because I explained the it's better to wear gloves vs a mask theory. Also i'll say this some nationalities are better with hygiene from my travels.

There are also enough chinese with EU passports now from places like Romania, Latvia, Estonia etc...

Yes and I know. The "protocol" which I referred to was in this case simply confinement. However, the staff, while not trained as health care professionals, do make changes to their routines. It's primarily targeted towards Norovirus, but when people are confirmed sick, firstly everything is wiped down and disinfected, but they also implement things like removing all shared items in the dining hall like salt and pepper shakers and drop off even more hand sanitizer stations. It's not like they do nothing and neither is it a case where they do what they think is good, no they're told to do "X and Y" and outside of incompetence, it's done.

I understand a cruise ship is not designed to be a quarantine fortress but the reason I bring it up, most importantly, it's the only major outbreak outside the confines of Chinese censorship. I can believe the numbers much more than from China even if the numbers are over represented because of the confines of the cruise.

Ah so true

As for China's reporting.. well they have the WHO/UN by the balls. If mainstream media starts getting wind of the real numbers etc expect backlash. Right now China is making it seem "everything is fine , people are on vacation"

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ah so true

As for China's reporting.. well they have the WHO/UN by the balls. If mainstream media starts getting wind of the real numbers etc expect backlash. Right now China is making it seem "everything is fine , people are on vacation"

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

WHO/CDC aren't even allowed to go to Hubei province. China is doing everything to put this disaster under rug.

Back