Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Coronavirus: 'Narrowing window' to contain outbreak, W.H.O. says

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51591091

Now that the fact COVID-19 might have originate from a lab, not bat soup, has become too mainstream....

a88.jpg

What if the virus is a way to purge the world of useless eaters while barely lifting a finger and not harming global infrastructure?

tenor.gif

If you couldn't already tell, this post is a joke.

55 case, 51 active, 2 deaths.

55-51-2 = 2. If they're not active neither are they dead conclusions is they're recovered. 2/4 closed cases is 50% last i checked. But this is still wrong. Explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebEkn-BiW5k

Were just looking at different numbers, the hopkins map shows 62 cases, 2 death, 0 recovered.

I’m ok with 50% based on your numbers, like your video says «*it all comes down to understanding the causality involded to understand the situation at end*», understand the context in which the statement is being said. In this case having 50% of the closed cased resulting in death is true, while being irrelevant considering it represent like 3% of the results to come.

My point is we should only look at closed case in order to draw death rate conclusions. Obviously the less closed case the less relevant it is, but it’s still what you want a look at to get a true representation of the current situation.

The most simple example I can give is the following : Let’s say we were at 78k confirmed cases just like now, but with 780 closed cases to make it simple (1%). Now let’s say all 780 closed cases were death, not a single recovered. The way the stats are shown to us right now, you would hear from the medias «*No worries, it’s just a 1% death rate so far*», can you understand how this is total bullshit? Basing the stats on a population that is 99% incomplete is speculation, my example is the EXACT same thing shown to us right now except the the death rate whithin closed cases is 11% so far so it isn’t as obvious that the claimed 2% is bullshit...

Switch the closed case death rate to 100% right now, and every single person on earth would panic and agree with me that basing the death rate exclusively on closed cases is the way to go, even if it would still represent 2% of confirmed cases.

Dans se topic , je me demande pour qui voter pour le plus ''connaisseur'' entre ? :

- Silverviper
- Grim
- VR6
- XoX1de
- Juslav
- m_falafel

Le choix est difficile entre tout ces super experts en la matière ...

Last edited:
Dans se topic , je me demande pour qui voter pour le plus ''connaisseur'' entre ? :

- Silverviper
- Grim
- VR6
- XoX1de
- Juslav
- m_falafel

Le choix est difficile entre tout ces super experts en la matière ...

Grim est quand même solide lol

Change de thread au pire

No shit Sherlock ...
Check le campagnard , t'est aussi ''intelligent'' que ton copain en Camaro qui vie dans ton coin hors civilisation ...

Comme dirait ton copain,
liche ma raie le criss de cave !

Last edited:
Aille le campagnard , t'est aussi ''intelligent'' que ton copain en Camaro qui vie dans ton coin hors civilisation ...

Comme dirait ton copain,
liche ma raie le criss de cave !
crisss de vieux retarder de baby boomer va pleurer avec ta bouteille au pire

crisss de vieux retarder de baby boomer va pleurer avec ta bouteille au pire

J'espérais que tu réplique comme un débutant et tu l'a fait le jeune avorton ...
LOL

Btw c'est quoi un baby boomer ?

Last edited:
I keep reading that Canada is not really prepared for an outbreak of this virus. I hope there's some emergency meetings happening in Ottawa...

Vous vous aidez pas les boys.

Le pire, je vous criss autour d'une table avec une bière, pis ça serait pas pareil... Bon, un verre d'eau pour toi, mais on se comprend.

Toi, on voit bien que tu me connais bien. T'sais comment me faire plaisir! :)

TrueStory: je ne bois pas d'alcool.

Back