SUP MR long time no talk

Guys don't post the info directly here to let the cops and SAAQ know about it. Send a PM. There aren't that many places to help us out.

He wrote, does not want to give the greg 600$.

A car guy should be able to do it himslef, nothing major here to do!

I get that normal persons are not able to, but i would expect any MR longtime member to do so!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I get that normal persons are not able to, but i would expect any MR longtime member to do so!

I am sure twas a joke, relax.

Aint nobody got time to do coilover swap and back, muffler swap and back for stupid inspection. I too would rather pay off someone with couple of bills to pass inspection

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wtf mais pourquoi tu n’as tout simplement pas tout swapper pour l’inspection vite fait????

c'est quand meme beaucoup d'ouvrage tout remettre stock pis le refaire 2 heures plutard

I could do it, but I'm really not very mechanically inclined and I don't have the space/tools/desire to do it

As an MR OG, I did start a wheel/tire ecommerce site though so i guess that counts for something

Aint nobody got time to do coilover swap and back, muffler swap and back for stupid inspection. I too would rather pay off someone with couple of bills to pass inspection

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

If it was a coilover swap, I think id be down to do it, but it's this kit right here:

http://www.modbargains.com/KW-Adjustable-Spring-Kit-BMW-E90-E92-E93-M3.htm

So you have to take all that shit apart and put the stock spring back on. fukc that noise lol

Back