Sent emails end up in junk folders - or not received at all

S1FAP

So I send a lot of emails every day. Mostly to send my clients their bill. I don't do email marketing at all.

A lot of clients tell me they never received their bill and when I transfer the first email I sent them, they receive it right away.
A lot of clients also tell me the email I sent them ended up in their junk folder.
I mostly use my accouting software to send them their bill. I press on email, my outlook window opens and I send the bill. Could it be the software fucking something up? If that was the case, 100% of my clients wouldn't get their bill.

Why is this? How can I fix it?

Thanks

So I send a lot of emails every day. Mostly to send my clients their bill. I don't do email marketing at all.

A lot of clients tell me they never received their bill and when I transfer the first email I sent them, they receive it right away.
A lot of clients also tell me the email I sent them ended up in their junk folder.
I mostly use my accouting software to send them their bill. I press on email, my outlook window opens and I send the bill. Could it be the software fucking something up? If that was the case, 100% of my clients wouldn't get their bill.

Why is this? How can I fix it?

Thanks

https://mxtoolbox.com/MXLookup.aspx

Commence avec ça ^

Tu t'es probablement ramassé sur une blacklist en quelque part.

Si tu te deblacklist et que ca revient t'as potentiellement un spoofer qui t'a "volé" ton adresse de courriel et s'en sert pour spammer.

Tes courriels sont hébergé par qui ? Tu as probablement une limite d'envoie par heure/jour et tu dépasse cette limite a l'occasion.

Back