RIP Kobe Bryant

Beat

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

2020 is going to suck...

I'm on the west coast and they were reporting all of his kids were on the chopper also...

Rolled my eyes when I first saw the report cause I figured it was another one of those celebrity death hoaxes.

Damn how I wish it was an hoax now:(

R.I.P. legend

I'm on the west coast and they were reporting all of his kids were on the chopper also...

Well the reporting seems to agree that 5 people were on the flight and they all perished, there's at least him and the pilot, apparently, his wife wasn't on the chopper. So in all likelihood, it would have been his 3 eldest daughters and he'd be leaving behind his wife and youngest that's only a few months old.

Il avais prit temps de félicité Lebron James sur Twitter pour avoir prit le 3 ieme rang de histoire et une journée après bang

Back