Garage pour DPF delete a montreal?

85GT

Salut, savez vous un garage a montreal qui font des dpf delete sur les sprinter 3.0l diesel? Merci

I saw that but since the vehicule won't move due to the dpf issues I need it done asap. Thanks

I had that issue on my VW .. your soot levels are to high, ill send a call to my buddy who fixed my problem his dad is diesel god and look into MR tuning hes charging me 1k for dpf + egr delete plus a performance chip not like rawtek who quoted me over 3.5k plus install

I had that issue on my VW .. your soot levels are to high, ill send a call to my buddy who fixed my problem his dad is diesel god and look into MR tuning hes charging me 1k for dpf + egr delete plus a performance chip not like rawtek who quoted me over 3.5k plus install
Lots of the DPF issues are caused by not getting proper drive cycles for re-gen. It's crazy it's such a mix. The ones we see issues with are those driven let's say 30km a day to and from work cold...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lots of the DPF issues are caused by not getting proper drive cycles for re-gen. It's crazy it's such a mix. The ones we see issues with are those driven let's say 30km a day to and from work cold...

you also have to plug in a scanner and reset it .. that's how mine fell into limp mode because I forgot to do that

very true. my 328d takes a good 20 mins to get to 100C coolant temp, even then, oil temp is lagging a bit behind.
i make sure i hear the re-gen kick in once a week for good measure

very true. my 328d takes a good 20 mins to get to 100C coolant temp, even then, oil temp is lagging a bit behind.
i make sure i hear the re-gen kick in once a week for good measure
Drive it like you stole it !

Back