Affichage des résultats 1 à 20 sur 37

Discussion: lolz Ford West Island/Ford Canada

Status
    Car:
    Subaru WRX
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs down lolz Ford West Island/Ford Canada

Well this is my first Ford (2017 Forcus RS) and my last Ford just based on customer service alone. I had enough of them during the summer after one part was on back order for 3 months and they refused to source the part for me and on another occasion (ile perrot) I went in for a oil change and a check engine but at the end of the service they forgot to check the codes and told me no mechanic was around to plug it in... (lols) anyways another story for another day.

I really do enjoy driving the car itself and again I took it into the dealership (West Island) for a oil change and check engine for warranty work. Oil change gets done no problem, and the check engine was a faulty spark plug causing a misfire. But instead of changing all four they just changed one and cleared the codes. I pick up the car late Friday night and guess what... the check engine is still there. That weekend I go away for a vacation out west and will take care of things when I get home.

Today guess what, I receive a phone call from the service at Ford West Island for them to let me know that, the spark plug they sent off to warranty was denied because of what... Because the car has 60,200kms...

200kms over the warranty allowance lol... When I asked the service guy why would he send it away without telling me ahead of time and his very response was "Ive never seen a spark plug get denied a claim for over 200kms but you're on the hook for it..."

Typically I'm the type of person who is very calm, but Ford Canada what the flying fuck. The car itself wasn't exactly cheap, service sends away a claim assuming itself it will get accepted, gets denied for 200kms and then come back to me and say "Sorry you gotta pay" and not to mention still have the check engine light on? lollll

Such a cheap piece of shit company and service a la mardeeeeeeee, this is my first Ford and my last Ford.

Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why has Ford treated owners of these cars like such garbage is the real question. You aren't the first I've heard of that has had issues.

Status
    Car:
    Subaru WRX
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Gregster Voir le message
    Why has Ford treated owners of these cars like such garbage is the real question. You aren't the first I've heard of that has had issues.
    This is exactly what I told the service guy, I told him the car is isn't exactly bottom of the line and you're treating me like garbage. How do you expect your dealership to contain brand loyalty with a shit show like this, find some balls, bite the bullet and let your dealership cover this fuck up instead of me now hassling Ford Canada over a freaking spark plug. I could care a less of the part itself its just this cheap ass service that I'm given the run around in.

I work with Cummins and if our branch found out that service pulled some kind of bullshit move like this and not just biting the cost of a simple spark plug on a natural gas engine my god.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Isuzu Stylii
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    La garantie c'est 60000km , pas 60200. Le problème est survenu avant ou après le 60k? L'intervalle de remplacement des bougies, c'est quoi?
    08 GTI
    92 Stylus RS
    18 M2
    19 Golf R
    14 500L

Street Freak

Status
    Car:
    Ford Mustang
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Rat^3 Voir le message
    This is exactly what I told the service guy, I told him the car is isn't exactly bottom of the line and you're treating me like garbage. How do you expect your dealership to contain brand loyalty with a shit show like this, find some balls, bite the bullet and let your dealership cover this fuck up instead of me now hassling Ford Canada over a freaking spark plug. I could care a less of the part itself its just this cheap ass service that I'm given the run around in.

I work with Cummins and if our branch found out that service pulled some kind of bullshit move like this and not just biting the cost of a simple spark plug on a natural gas engine my god.
    Sorry to hear.
    I have a Mustang and a loaded Ford Edge, both not cheap cars. Ford and dealer treat me like crap too.
    Hood paint peeling? Too bad.
    Drivetrain vibration (from New)? Too bad.

Gas fumes leaking into cabin? Too bad
    PTU leaks? Too bad..

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par imark16v Voir le message
    La garantie c'est 60000km , pas 60200. Le problème est survenu avant ou après le 60k? L'intervalle de remplacement des bougies, c'est quoi?
    Manufactures good will all the time. It's called good customer care and retention

I had a Mustang with the bottom of the doors bubbling on a 3 year old car and 40000km. Ford told me to pound sand, didn't even want to submit a claim and Ford Canada said its up the dealer when I complained.. Meanwhile BMW covered 10k in rust repairs on my then 10 year old E46... BMW Covered a driveshaft on my sisters car 6 months out of warranty....

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Ford fox and p71
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you don't mind the distance go to Morand Ford, they will take care of you. Just tell me if you want to go. Good friends work there.
    Born to Lose Live to Win
    Various Ford body on frame products
    1985 Mustang (resident garage queen)
    Back from purgatory

Status
    Car:
    Subaru WRX
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Killingcivics Voir le message
    If you don't mind the distance go to Morand Ford, they will take care of you. Just tell me if you want to go. Good friends work there.
    Considering my days off fall on a Monday it's not a bad idea.

Status
    Car:
    Ford + Mustang crowd
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par imark16v Voir le message
    La garantie c'est 60000km , pas 60200.
    Oui by the book c'est 60 000km mais est-ce que tu fait vraiment chier un client qui a 200km de plus pour changer une criss de bougie qui coute rien ? On parle pas de refaire un moteur .
    Selon moi, non tu fais pas chier le client pcq tu peux etre certain qu'il va s'en souvenir de ton service et marque de marde et en plus il te fera pas une belle pub ...
    « Tu peux pas mettre à prix la tête d’un homme Rejjy , ça s'fait pas »
    « J'viens de le faire ! »

Mes 5 bazoux du moment :
    -- Nissan Rogue 2018 (seulement 8600km) , condition 10/10
    -- Ford Escape 2013 1,6L écoboost (seulement 50 300km) , condition overall 9,5/10
    -- Grand Caravan 2009 Édition Spécial 25ieme Anniversaire ,DD d'hivers (seulement 91 700km)
    -- Mustang GT 1996 V8 4,6L décapotable , condition overall 9,5/10, summer toy avec quelques bolt-on mécanique . In gros BRUTAL et VIOLENT 255hp/305lb-ft WHP , oui oui bel et bien WHP et non au crank !!! J'tiens a dire au roues juste pour mon ami Assurance Auto aka Twon qui était TRES confus. ( Comme toujours !!!! )
    -- https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/49/b7w2.jpg
    -- J'addore se cul !!! https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/02/xwxq.jpg
    -- Grand Caravan 2018, fournit par le travail , Édition Spécial .... Souvent au dealer sous garantie !

10. Likes Al3x_666, JayMark, sgsr20 Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Ford fox and p71
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Considering my days off fall on a Monday it's not a bad idea.
    Pm
    Born to Lose Live to Win
    Various Ford body on frame products
    1985 Mustang (resident garage queen)
    Back from purgatory

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Audi S6
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Les spark plug c'est dans le powertrain warranty et c'est 5ans/100k km

la maintenance recommander des sparkplug c'est a 160000km, donc comment ça ce fait que ton dealer te dit que les plug c'est pas garantie ?

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    Ford Fiesta ST
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Été 2018 j'ai drop ma Fiesta chez Chartrand Ford avec 99500km au compteur. Il me restait 500km a la garantie moteur.

Je suis allé là pour le faire checker suite a un overheat qui a causé une petite perte de coolant. Ils m'ont remplace la tête du moteur sous garantie car elle avait craqué et en même temps ils ont fait le rappel du coolant overflow tank qui est sorti de l'usine sans sensor de niveau.Seul négatif a dire est que ça leur a pris 3-4 semaines a recevoir les pièces, donc pendant ce temps là j Ai utilisé l'auto 2 semaines et l autre 2 j'étais en char loué. Quand ils commence a faire la job, mon char avait 1005xxkm.

Le staff au service m'a bien traité et donné un bon service. Rien a dire contre eux.

Le mieux dans tout ça ? J'ai même pas acheté le char de eux

C'est probablement mon dernier Ford, mais ça c'est a cause de leur politique suv only.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Hang out with Gregster.. Buy classic cars. Hangout with PassatDub buy fancy hair products

High on octane

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen GTI
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par mrdouble99 Voir le message

la maintenance recommander des sparkplug c'est a 160000km, donc comment ça ce fait que ton dealer te dit que les plug c'est pas garantie ?
    Ça l'es tu vraiment? Toujours penser que cette garantie là c'est "tout ce qui baigne dans l'huile", fack au final pas grand chose a partir les internals de l'engine ou tranny.
    ASE LC / ICAR LC yellow
    MK7.5 GTI DSG

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Infiniti M35x
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If you want some spark plugs at a great price, come see me. I'll hook you up. Change all 4. Let me know how it goes with Morand ford, first.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Owner at TruPower Distribution.

For all your performance and aftermarket part needs, send me a message i'll be glad to help you out.

Follow us on Facebook TruPower Distribution and on Instagram @trupowerdistribution Thank you.

Status
    Car:
    Nissan ...
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

S'il peut démontrer que le problème est arrivé avant, il y a une loi qui oblige le commercant à faire le travail.

Et ceci en va de même pour le produit de remplacement.

Exemple , si ca fait 1 an moins 1 jour , tu obtiens ton produit de remplacement, et il pète après 2 semaines, ils doivent de le remplacer.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Isuzu Stylii
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Manufactures good will all the time. It's called good customer care and retention

I had a Mustang with the bottom of the doors bubbling on a 3 year old car and 40000km. Ford told me to pound sand, didn't even want to submit a claim and Ford Canada said its up the dealer when I complained.. Meanwhile BMW covered 10k in rust repairs on my then 10 year old E46... BMW Covered a driveshaft on my sisters car 6 months out of warranty....
    Oui les goodwills existent, mais il y a souvent des critères à rencontrer comme: être le premier propriétaire, avoir fait tout les entretiens, avoir acheté l'auto chez le dealer qui demande le goodwill, etc.. Et même si le goodwill est accepté, il peut ne représenter qu'un % de la facture. Encore une fois ici, on a seulement qu'une version de l'histoire.
    08 GTI
    92 Stylus RS
    18 M2
    19 Golf R
    14 500L

18. Likes Assurance auto Liked this post
    12000 RPM

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen VR6 pis toute
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The scanner that the tech uses should be able to pin-point at exactly what mileage the misfires started occurring. Likely before 60000km

Status
    Car:
    Honda /Nissan
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Where you take that from? From the 2017 warranty guide 2y 40k/km....So either the warranty giude is wrong, op or you....

Either way good luck op, does not sound fun, good on you for not wanting a Ford anymore.
    Dernière modification par NisMobile ; 04/02/2020 à 08h44.
    Citation Envoyé par Traule Voir le message
    c'est moi la tapette officielle de MR, et ces deux garces me vole la vedette.

Grosses crisses de lesbiennes sales...
    Citation Envoyé par HeavyMetal Voir le message
    Pis, c'est quoi ton trip de switcher du français pour l'anglais tout à coup? Un powertrip?
    Citation Envoyé par lord_galathon Voir le message
    J'ai refuse de vendre mon Sidekick 4000$ a un gars du Nouveau Brunswick pour que le truck reste au Quebec et j'ai eu 3000$ pour donc -1000$. Not a single fuck given.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen GTI
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My GTI was out of warranty of only about 2 month. Had to replaced a leak injector. VW canada paid 80% off the labor and pieces. But dont cover up the diagnostic.

Was already pissed to replaced a leaking Injector for 1200$ in a 70,000km car. Thank god VW paid 80%.
    Mitsubishi Mirage 94 (Sold)
    Acura Integra 94 ( Sold)
    Honda Prelude 97 (Sold)
    Acura Rsx Type-S 2004 (Stolen)
    Genesis Coupe 3.8 (Sold)
    ----------------------------------
    Now GTI Mk7 (2015) 4-doors autobhan manual

Status
    Car:
    Honda /Nissan
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par NisMobile Voir le message
    Where you take that from? From the 2017 warranty guide 2y 40k/km....So either the warranty giude is wrong, op or you....

Either way good luck op, does not sound fun, good on you for not wanting a Ford anymore.
    My mistake, I was looking at 2018, OP is right :

Citation Envoyé par Traule Voir le message
    c'est moi la tapette officielle de MR, et ces deux garces me vole la vedette.

Grosses crisses de lesbiennes sales...
    Citation Envoyé par HeavyMetal Voir le message
    Pis, c'est quoi ton trip de switcher du français pour l'anglais tout à coup? Un powertrip?
    Citation Envoyé par lord_galathon Voir le message
    J'ai refuse de vendre mon Sidekick 4000$ a un gars du Nouveau Brunswick pour que le truck reste au Quebec et j'ai eu 3000$ pour donc -1000$. Not a single fuck given.

Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages