Williams F1 Tour

Fantastic photos from the golden era of F1 IMO and congratulations on your wedding. As someone who takes 10 minutes to upload just one photo I much appreciate the effort especially on your honeymoon.

What about the Williams designed BMW V12 LMR protoype? Probably in the hands of BMW. That car won quite a few races including LeMans.

Fantastic photos from the golden era of F1 IMO and congratulations on your wedding. As someone who takes 10 minutes to upload just one photo I much appreciate the effort especially on your honeymoon.

What about the Williams designed BMW V12 LMR protoype? Probably in the hands of BMW. That car won quite a few races including LeMans.
They had the scale model of it for wind tunnel testing. The real car is in BMWs hands

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

is this a museum anybody can go see? I wish they have not made all of these nice displays only for private tours!

Are the involved in any other series?

Thanks for sharing!

is this a museum anybody can go see? I wish they have not made all of these nice displays only for private tours!

Are the involved in any other series?

Thanks for sharing!
The conference center is open certain days a month and you can go watch races there. Williams engineering does lots of other work for Formula E and OEMs. The other stuff I posted like the warehouse of cars and raceshop I'm not sure. I know my friend had to ask his boss and chief engineer for permission.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I was at the brickyard for F1 in 2000/01. Paddock club at the start finish line. Grandstands on both sides of the track, the air was trembling from the awesome V10 sound, it just went right through your body.

Back