A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist.

Moi je fais l'inverse - je m'intercale si je vois que me femme est pognee assise a cote d'un mastodonte.

Je me suis tape 5h MTL/Las Vegas en Avril avec "Big Sexy" qui est un barbu frise gras-mou de ~265lbs qui s'est carrement endormi sur mon epaule - y ronflait assez fort que je l'entendais a travers mes earbuds sony sound insulating.

C'est donc pour ça que tu écris toujours de la marde, tu te fais mener par ta femme comme métal lourd.

Et je suppose que tu écris toujours des galanteries ? Si tu aimes pas lire ma marde tu peux toujours aller boire aux latrines.

I never had an issue reclining, yet i do it slowly and not too abruptly. I never ask, in all the times i have flown, i have seen only 1 lady ask (fly about 40 times a year). Everybody else just reclines down. We don't really know the whole story though.

Slowly is key, the time I got spilled is because it was done so fast that it shook everything and the glass fell.

I also recline slowly and have flown multiple times YVR-YUL in the past 4 years and never had issues. I sleep most of the time anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I broke a laptop screen that wedged where the table closes

If the person on front had r cloned slowly I would've had time to move it

I bet you're also the arangatang that clips his nails on the plane and farts likes hes at home on his sofa. Make way peasant!!! If my seat wasn't meant to recline it wouldn't have a button to do so!!!11111. I guess the ashtray on some flights means I can light up durrrrr.

not at all. Theres no smoking signs all over the place, the ashtrays are locked or welded shut durrrrrr like i said mr.orangutang, if they want the seat not to recline, they cover the button eh.

Lol idiot.

Shit we got an internet tough guy.
Listen Rambo, there are ways to do things in life. Ramming the seat back without warning is not only rude but some people have their head leaned forward.
Nothing wrong with slowly reclining it, chief.

Nobody said there was. You said "Ask you first" Im going to look, give you a heads up so you dont spill your shit. I'm not asking you permission is the issue.
Don't have to be rambo to know my right as a passenger. Relax with the insults snowflake

Calm down. Flight attendant won't be physically restraining anyone or removing. They have seen it all and will try to find a solution vs escalating the situation. Worst case Captain or First Officer comes out and tells you both to stop acting like kids

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to get comfortable on a shitty plain ride bruh. The guy crying cuz i reclined my seat is the one being a little bitch.

Lets keep in mind these are hypothetical situations. different strokes for different folks.

I'm just trying to get comfortable on a shitty plain ride bruh. The guy crying cuz i reclined my seat is the one being a little bitch.

Lets keep in mind these are hypothetical situations. different strokes for different folks.
I fly pretty often , not as much as MrSpace but often enough. In my experience the people complaining or causing issues are self inflicted. Airports and airplanes seem to bringing out the worst in people. It's either they don't give themselves enough time , decided to pack a kitchen sink etc

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back