Better call Saul saison 5

Ces pas le trailer le plus excitant Bin Bin

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

man... buried underneath all the other shows on so many different networks I have to admit I totally forgot about this series.. I loved the first few seasons and totally missed season 4 and now 5 is coming out.

it sort of sucks, i only watched season 1-3, and will watch season 4 and 5 because i 'm interested in knowing where these characters from breaking bad came from.

it sort of sucks, i only watched season 1-3, and will watch season 4 and 5 because i 'm interested in knowing where these characters from breaking bad came from.
It's a slow show for sure but so was BB. Season 4 gets better as you slowly start to see how Gus built the super lab.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

agree, and i actually only ended up watching BB recently because i watched el camino, and that made me want to see where those characters came from.

essentially i watched the hole dinasty backwards lol.

part of it was meant to be, but not el camino and BB.

Its the ''season'' that we will finally know him as Saul Godman instead of Jimmy.
More carators of BB too. Should be more interesting this season

man... buried underneath all the other shows on so many different networks I have to admit I totally forgot about this series.. I loved the first few seasons and totally missed season 4 and now 5 is coming out.

season 4 just came out on netflix.

Back