RS6 vs M5Comp vs E63S vs Panamera GT Hybrid turbo S drag race

The new M5 is impressive on paper, right up until the moment you drive it where it feels like an overpriced M550i on shittier tires and stiffer suspension.
Has nothing on the abundance of power feel of the F10 M5 or the raw E60 M5 feel.

Quand on pense qu'une "vieille" GT-R passe ces voitures-là qui sont à la fine pointe de la technologie, il y a de quoi être déçu.

Quand on pense qu'une "vieille" GT-R passe ces voitures-là qui sont à la fine pointe de la technologie, il y a de quoi être déçu.

c'est 4 char la on 500 livres et plus a déplacer, pas que j'aime pas les GTR ...... mais ça reste des méchante machine

Moi ce qui m'impressionne de la gtr c'est qu'après toutes ces années elle rencontre encore les normes d'émissions!

Yea but it's typical Japan.. keep fiddling around with the same thing for years without making something new. What ends up happening? People move on to other stuff. Let's see.. NSX, Most versions of the STI, GT-R... bad cars no. But damn you end up forgetting about it

Yea but it's typical Japan.. keep fiddling around with the same thing for years without making something new. What ends up happening? People move on to other stuff. Let's see.. NSX, Most versions of the STI, GT-R... bad cars no. But damn you end up forgetting about it

Its because of the way ppl think now. Instead buying whats good and reliable, its now about whats new and what gadgets does it have that the previous gen didnt.
The GTR is considered old because it hasnt changed much since its first release and in all honesty the price has increased quite a bit since its first release but its pretty much the same car vs the 4 in the video. Its not just about performance for the 4 cars.

I might be wrong about this but im also willing to bet that all 4 cars in the video would most likely be leased vs the gtr which most would buy so nissan wont change much in the gtr.

The gadgets are nice to have. The person buying a GTR gets one because they want one personally at that price point I would be getting a Cayman GT4..

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back