Ford Mustang Mach E

Firewall

Legacy Member
I'm just curious if anyone else here has put a deposit down on the new Mustang Mach E? I put a deposit on the GT performance edition, going to be a long wait but should be worth it.

794db5278d7398155f993b756355b991.jpg

Il était a Toronto. Très jolie IMO

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ford needs to clean up the shitty dealer network where when you walk in its going back to 1995.

I think its a complete abomination of a Mustang. I never hated a car so much based on its name alone.
Finally Ford dethroned Dodge in ruining legendary names. Yes this is worse than making a charger a 4 door Magnum sedan.

I think its a complete abomination of a Mustang. I never hated a car so much based on its name alone.
Finally Ford dethroned Dodge in ruining legendary names. Yes this is worse than making a charger a 4 door Magnum sedan.
How about the mitsubighi eclipse ?

Eclipse had 1 decent generation and its quite a niche-market crowd. It aint an injustice to humanity to ruin a car that was only good for a couple of years

Amen brother!

I think you guys need to get off your Mustang high horse....

try and judge the car for what it is and where it's heading, ignore the name and look at it from that angle

don't come tell me it's a shit car then.... cause right now you see the mustang name and it's an automatic OMG ITS GARBAGE......which is childish

Any enthusiast would think the same. Electric cars are not for enthusiasts. On a website dedicated to enthusiasts, whats to love exactly? I can fit my 5 kids my dogs all my junk in my automatic electric SUV mustang, woohoo!
Greenhead vegans would say Electric cars are terrible because battery production and recycling is terrible for the environment also. So again, whats to love?
Honestly it looks like a Mustang thats been sitting around eating Twinkies for years and its way too fat now.

Any enthusiast would think the same. Electric cars are not for enthusiasts. On a website dedicated to enthusiasts, whats to love exactly? I can fit my 5 kids my dogs all my junk in my automatic electric SUV mustang, woohoo!
Greenhead vegans would say Electric cars are terrible because battery production and recycling is terrible for the environment also. So again, whats to love?
Honestly it looks like a Mustang thats been sitting around eating Twinkies for years and its way too fat now.

Sorry, been away for a while...

My "not for the enthusiast" Mustang will do 0-100 in 3.5 seconds, and have a magnaride suspension.... I think that sort of makes it qualify, no?

Now, is it a 2 door Mustang sportscar, no, obviously not. But I think Ford was brillant at giving it a Mustang name and look, because it's honestly the first all electric car that has my hyped, especially since I need an SUV for work/family reasons. In terms of marketing it's genius!

That being said, I do understand that it can offend purists...

In any case, can't wait to get mine.... in a year!

Ils auraient simplement pu l’appeler la Ford Mach E... Porsche l’ont échappé aussi avec la Taycan Turbo...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back