Black story month

That Amber Alert again last night ... I swear to god... That Fucking Nuclear Attack siren ... waking everyone up in the middle of the night and there's no way to turn the alerts off. If only it was a different sound depending on the alert. Maybe the amber alert notification could be a single beep or a ding... not a fucking nuclear missile attack siren that won't turn off until you turn it off manually. Even on silent the thing goes through. I bet people would take them more seriously and probably read them if they weren't so aggressive.

The child was kidnapped at 8:30am, reported missing at 5:30 but the alert went out just pas midnight. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose to wake everyone up. The only time I get an amber alert (or a nuclear disaster alert for that matter) is when I'm sleeping. Oh and don't go back to sleep, the french Amber Alert is always 30mins to an hour later.

Lol my cell.must have not work because i never heard the alert.lol

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

That Amber Alert again last night ... I swear to god... That Fucking Nuclear Attack siren ... waking everyone up in the middle of the night and there's no way to turn the alerts off. If only it was a different sound depending on the alert. Maybe the amber alert notification could be a single beep or a ding... not a fucking nuclear missile attack siren that won't turn off until you turn it off manually. Even on silent the thing goes through. I bet people would take them more seriously and probably read them if they weren't so aggressive.

The child was kidnapped at 8:30am, reported missing at 5:30 but the alert went out just pas midnight. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose to wake everyone up. The only time I get an amber alert (or a nuclear disaster alert for that matter) is when I'm sleeping. Oh and don't go back to sleep, the french Amber Alert is always 30mins to an hour later.
What phone do you have? Mine are completely turned off. I got fucking fed-up of getting Amber alerts from Toronto. The emergency broadcast system system was never meant to be used like that
792815c495ecd3adadf43aa363caf9b6.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I turned every alert off in the emergency settings and I still get them. ROFL

Se faire enlever son enfant ça doit etre le pire scénario cauchemar pour des parents

En tout cas pour moi ca l'est

Pire que la mort de ton kid

What phone do you have? Mine are completely turned off. I got fucking fed-up of getting Amber alerts from Toronto. The emergency broadcast system system was never meant to be used like that //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200306/792815c495ecd3adadf43aa363caf9b6.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
All my alerts are turned off, even the amber alerts however "emergency alerts" are turned on and grayed out so I assume thats why I am still receiving Amber alerts? Is there a way to turn that off? The phone is a Blackberry Key2 le.

I'm in Ontario hence why I get all of Toronto's alerts even though I'm in Southern Ontario.
dab09569dddba9b458c95c9c5bd94219.jpg

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

All my alerts are turned off, even the amber alerts however "emergency alerts" are turned on and grayed out so I assume thats why I am still receiving Amber alerts? Is there a way to turn that off? The phone is a Blackberry Key2 le.

I'm in Ontario hence why I get all of Toronto's alerts even though I'm in Southern Ontario.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200306/dab09569dddba9b458c95c9c5bd94219.jpg

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

Comme tu as mis les "Extreme Alerts" à off les "Severe Alerts" sont désactivées par défaut.

Thanks for telling me what alerts I get and don't get on my own phone...
View attachment 42297

Youre close to Ontario, thats why, you are supposed to get them only if you are in Ontario, same goes for QC alerts. Thats how it was at least when it was designed afaik.

Never received a single alert other than QC. alerts on my phone, same goes for my GF.

Back