stabbing asians in Montreal on 2 different occasions

D_Accord

Legacy Member
Yep I expected this to happen. Actually I expected the PRC consulate to get firebombed which I would be totally fine with . I was at Wal Mart tonight and some mainlander was getting bitched at by a couple people.

What do you expect from people?

Just look how they behave in a Costco. Loosing their shit over toilet paper...

Animals.

Les gens peuvent en vouloir envers la Chine et son gouvernement pour 1001 bonnes et mauvaises raisons, mais s’attaquer à des innocents, c’est vraiment stupide et désolant

Le monde me décourage

So much racism/nationalism itt.
It’s definitely because they’re mainlanders that they are to blame for everything, amirite?

Les gens peuvent en vouloir envers la Chine et son gouvernement pour 1001 bonnes et mauvaises raisons, mais s’attaquer à des innocents, c’est vraiment stupide et désolant

Le monde me décourage

C'est drôle, remplace "Chine" par "USA" et c'est exactement mon opinion des USA.

Fuck the USA.

Man des histoires de même ça me donne envie de conceal un 9 quand je promène dehors...

My buddy is Chicago told me he always packs his customized glock 26 and told me he didn't understand why in Canada it wasn't legal..lol. I wasn't going to get into that debate with him but at times like these.. it wouldn't be a bad thing for responsible trained citizens to be able to defend themselves.

Back