Latest routes to go out for a leisure drive?

je pense qu'il y a des barrage pour empêcher le monde d'aller a St-Jérome

Les dernières informations que j'ai eu indiquait que l'accès était interdit à partir de Prevost... mais c'est juste un exemple. Ce que je veux savoir, c'est dans quelle mesure c'est appliqué. Ils te revirent de bord en te donnant un ticket ?

Haha CA
8f58536005fa49b22665dad471b1c37c.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
4c95b77dc10cf7a43d88456f32c39f43.jpg
d3dce4c4ab9dfe6fafafe271c3f3f354.jpg

Les dernières informations que j'ai eu indiquait que l'accès était interdit à partir de Prevost... mais c'est juste un exemple. Ce que je veux savoir, c'est dans quelle mesure c'est appliqué. Ils te revirent de bord en te donnant un ticket ?

bonne question, mais je pense pas que tu as de tickets, seulement un avertissement et vire de bord, mais encore la c'est seulement ce que je pense

Cops are bored they have nothing to do. It's open season once they got the green light!

Preventing jackasses from spreading the virus is something to do actually. That on top of all the usual stupid things that people do.

In the other covid threads you're seem to say that the situation will get out of control. You don't think that a little police supervision needed?

btw 1350 death in France only yesterday. That's one personne dying very minute.

Preventing jackasses from spreading the virus is something to do actually. That on top of all the usual stupid things that people do.

In the other covid threads you're seem to say that the situation will get out of control. You don't think that a little police supervision needed?

btw 1350 death in France only yesterday. That's one personne dying very minute.
I don't really care too much about France on the best of days. The gov here needs to close the loopholes in regards to travel because as it's written you can pretty much go anywhere as it's just a suggestion to stay home.

I don't really care too much about France on the best of days. The gov here needs to close the loopholes in regards to travel because as it's written you can pretty much go anywhere as it's just a suggestion to stay home.
France is the crystal Ball of Canada. Doesn't mean you're bored that you have to type nonsense.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm back motherfucker.

Aucune Police pendant ma ride, j'ai fais 440 jusqu’à la 640 et 640 jusqu’à St-eustache pour redescendre chez nous a Laval-Ouest

France and I have a love/hate relationship. Great country shame about most of the population

I agree and this isn’t even because you are English, my gf and I speak french and found that lots of them are arrogant it’s not even funny, but it’s a cultural thing up there, even at work it’s well seen for them to be bitchy and direct :dunno:

It is a beautiful country though!

I agree and this isn’t even because you are English, my gf and I speak french and found that lots of them are arrogant it’s not even funny, but it’s a cultural thing up there, even at work it’s well seen for them to be bitchy and direct :dunno:

It is a beautiful country though!
I've seen enough blatant racism and arrogance in France to last a life time. I'm not even speaking about Paris.. Paris is a different ball game... The best was the old white guy telling an Algerian guy that "You guys fucked up Algeria" my wife didn't let me jump in the argument lol
Then you got the "Plateauists Française" Who shit on Montréal all day long about how life is better in France and we are second class citizens.

Thanks for all the recommendations in the end we just stayed around our area. As for keeping isolated all of us on the drive went from our garages back to our garages never exiting the car so I believe the most negative thing I accomplished today was expanding my carbon footprint.

Je reste dans mon coin aussi, mais personne va jamais me faire croire que parce que je me désennuie en faisant une balade de 2h seul dans mon auto je cause du tord à la société, not gonna happen.

Bonus picture.

eb9bd4f9a888472e154d318b8748a320.jpg

Je revient aussi des rangs de campagne a coté de chez nous. C'est la premiere fois cette année qu'il fait pas ''froid'' au point que ce soit désagréable.
J'avais un Countdown until spring sur mon cell toute l'hiver. Si je peux pas me promener un peu, je vais virer fou!

Back