$200000 Dodge??

NoTop5.0

https://carbuzz.com/news/200000-dodge-charger-srt-ghoul-is-coming-with-hellephant-v8

$200,000 Dodge Charger SRT Ghoul Is Coming With Hellephant V8
APR 1, 2020 BY JAY TRAUGOTT
We're talking at least 1,000-hp.

For the past few years, a majority of attention was given to the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat with new variants like the Demon and Redeye. More recently, however, there has been a refocused effort on the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, more specifically the arrival of the widebody version and the rumored upcoming Charger SRT Redeye. Unfortunately, we'll probably have to wait a bit longer for the latter's confirmation and arrival because its debut at Spring Fest LX in California was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

However, it appears there's yet another Charger variant in the works that could redefine the super sedan. Sources claim the automaker is about to approve the Dodge Charger SRT Ghoul. If the Ghoul name sounds familiar then you have a good memory.
A year ago, the potential existence of the Dodge Challenger SRT Ghoul became known and the plan then was to give it an even more powerful version of the 6.2-liter supercharged V8 than the Demon's 840 hp tune. But a lot can happen in only a year. Dodge has reportedly opted instead to build the Charger SRT Ghoul because it believes the market for an American super sedan is open for the taking.

But there's another major development: instead of using the standard Hellcat engine or even the upgraded Demon version, Dodge is going with the 1,000 horsepower Hellephant V8, previously a crate engine only. Production was limited to only 100 units priced at $29,995 each and all quickly sold out. However, Dodge felt it didn't receive enough return on the engine's total investment. Instead of upping the crate engine build count, the decision was made to stuff it under the hood of the ultimate Charger.
Needless to say, the Dodge Charger SRT Ghoul won't come cheap. The Challenger Ghoul was originally supposed to cost around the $200,000 mark and Dodge believes that's also a fair price this time around. A launch date? Unknown for now and if anything was planned it's likely been pushed back. Chances are the Charger Redeye will come first while the Charger Ghoul could serve as the grand finale for the current generation.

Just last week, Fiat Chrysler global design chief Ralph Gilles posted a sketch on Instagram of what could be the next generation Charger or Challenger. In other words, successors are in the works. But before that happens, some 1,000 hp madness will arrive.
Ghoul.jpg
I'd go for an exotic before this for 200000

TAGS: #DODGE #APRIL FOOLS' DAY #INDUSTRY NEWS #MUSCLE CARS

Basically making fun of Dodge's product strategy " of moar powah" in old vehicles in a subtle way.

people can do what they want with their money, but man do I find it pointless to have so much power. $200,000 buys a lot of fun. I really don't think 1,000+ horsepower in a Charger is $200,000 of fun.

Nonetheless, this would STILL probably sell out (which is why it's price as such) because it will be collected by rich southern state moguls and will keep a fresh odometer.

...the toys I'd buy with $200,000...

It takes a fool or big fish to buy this pos

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

TAGS: #DODGE #APRIL FOOLS' DAY #INDUSTRY NEWS #MUSCLE CARS

Basically making fun of Dodge's product strategy " of moar powah" in old vehicles in a subtle way.

Dammit! why do i always fall for that shit?
Maybe that's why my investment in Norburg and Earl jones went to shit.

Back