Any Toyota Tech's in here?

Metro666

2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6.
Mon chum de gars est en train de finir une job de brakes sur le truck de son oncle.

A bleeder correctement au 4 roues mais la pédale a brake est encore molle meme après avoir bleeder 4 fois.

J'ai lus vite vite sur d'autres forum que ca prend Techstream pour bleeder l'actuateur du module d'abs pour que ca soit fait correctement.

Quelqu'un peut nous aidé et nous confirmé que ca prend vraiment le Techstream?

Merci!

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Are the rear drums adjusted properly? Tighten the adjuster until the wheel won't turn then slack off until there is a slight resistance, very slight 3-5 clicks back

You shouldn't have to bleed the ABS system unless the master when dry...

well after a random google search

"After bleeding the air from the brake system, if the height or feel of the brake pedal cannot be obtained, perform air bleeding of the brake actuator with the Techstream by following the procedure below."

http://www.ttguide.net/replacement-476.html

I don't know if you can still bleed it without following the procedure, doing multiple trip making the abs pump work, lifting the back or the front of the truck while bleeding it. It took me days to bleed the brake on my suzuki samurai because those trucks don't have a bleeder on the right rear wheel ( the fuck they were smoking... ).

The hardest i got was to bleed the clutch hydraulic system on a Ranger/Bseries, After hours of trying i just got to alldata and followed the exact procedure and it worked right away but some people claim to be able to bleed it with other ways.

I don't see why you would need to bleed the ABS unless you emptied the system some how. We do like 10 brake flushes a week, granted it's with a power bleeder but never touch the ABS unless it's a master cylinder replacement for example

Perhaps a wheel cylinder was damaged during shoe install and is leaking...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't know if you can still bleed it without following the procedure, doing multiple trip making the abs pump work, lifting the back or the front of the truck while bleeding it. It took me days to bleed the brake on my suzuki samurai because those trucks don't have a bleeder on the right rear wheel ( the fuck they were smoking... ).

The hardest i got was to bleed the clutch hydraulic system on a Ranger/Bseries, After hours of trying i just got to alldata and followed the exact procedure and it worked right away but some people claim to be able to bleed it with other ways.
Lol yea the line goes into the brake cylinder, then another line over the axle to a where the bleeder is in the other cylinder.

In terms of "bleeding" a system Porsche 964 AWD system. Jesus H Christ... Yes let's use a bunch of slave cylinders to operate the system.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

everytime I boil the brake fluid in my supra, even if I vacuum bleed multiple time, I still have mushy brake pedal until I trigger the abs a few times while driving and I rebleed again.

well after a random google search

"After bleeding the air from the brake system, if the height or feel of the brake pedal cannot be obtained, perform air bleeding of the brake actuator with the Techstream by following the procedure below."

http://www.ttguide.net/replacement-476.html
C'est ca qu'on ses fait dire aussi.
Meme un scantool Snapon fait la job aussi.
Un de nos chums qui ttavaille dsns un garage va venir avec son scantool finir la job.

Merci gang!

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back