Les gyms post-confinement ?

Oui crosseur ou profiteur mais y'a le droit de vendre au prix qu'il veut,
comme j'ai déjà dis, le vrai cave la dedans est celui qui achète a se prix !

Exactly. A Lambo is worth 5$ if no one will ever pay more than 5$ for it.

Supply and demand.

Oui crosseur ou profiteur mais y'a le droit de vendre au prix qu'il veut,
comme j'ai déjà dis, le vrai cave la dedans est celui qui achète a se prix !

Non, les deux sont aussi caves sauf que le vendeur est crosseur en plus...

Then just don't buy it, and the price will eventually correct. It sucks a lot if you didn't have weights before this happened, but it is the current value of these items. Just like the prices of gold and oil can go up and down, the value of any item is dependent on it's market value.

If you were trying to sell a car, and someone offered you 10k first, but then someone offers you 20k because they really want it, which amount are you going to take?

Then just don't buy it, and the price will eventually correct. It sucks a lot if you didn't have weights before this happened, but it is the current value of these items. Just like the prices of gold and oil can go up and down, the value of any item is dependent on it's market value.

If you were trying to sell a car, and someone offered you 10k first, but then someone offers you 20k because they really want it, which amount are you going to take?

Comparing gold, oil or a lambo is not a good analogy chief.

It is definitely not the current value of these items, there is a few good deals, and a few laugh offs like the fukface asking 4 bills for a 35lbs dumbbell that will be again 30$ in 2 months...

Comparing gold, oil or a lambo is not a good analogy chief.

It is definitely not the current value of these items, there is a few good deals, and a few laugh offs like the fukface asking 4 bills for a 35lbs dumbbell that will be again 30$ in 2 months...

Is 400$ for 70lbs of weight high? Yes, but plates are still selling for 3-4$ a lb easy, when 2 months ago you could find them for 60c.

Even Fitness Depot upped there pricing. 45lb bumpers went from 63$ to 100$ in 2 weeks.

Bought 100lbs for 120$ yesterday. Brand new in store.

I don't get why people bother looking for useed shit at twice the price..

Profiter de la situation pour demander une somme faramineuse pour un bien qui n'a aucune valeur intrinsèque réelle en temps normal. C'est moralement malhonnête et discourtois dans une société civilisée.

Des profiteurs il y en a toujours eu et il va toujours y en avoir et ça reste que personne est obligé d'acheter ses esti de DB a son prix exorbitant , y'a rien de malhonnête même si le gars profite d'une situation X , le gars peux bin crisser le prix qu'il veut pour ses foutu DB y'a rien de pas légal ou malhonnête la dedans tout comme moi je peux annoncer mon Rogue 2018 de 9200km a 50 000$.
Vais je le vendre ? …… NON. That's it

Donc le vrai cave est seulement l'acheteur et ça c'est si il y en a un …
J'peux pas croire qu'un gars va acheter a se prix même s'il a bin d'argent de lousse dans son compte.

Gold's Gym filling for bankrupcy protection, the dominoes are starting to fall. Franchised gym's not affected by this announcement, I assume the ones in QC are franchises.

https://business.financialpost.com/...uptcy-protection-amid-fitness-studio-closures

I only pay 20$ for my gym, this month will be the 3rd payment where they are closed. It is not much, but I wonder if I am just throwing money away and who knows when it will reopen, if they reopen at all (econo fitness).

Back