Plus de 100 km/h au-dessus de la limite avec la Porsche de sa grand-maman

Ya aucun nom dans l'article? Ce qui est pas surprenant puisque ça concerne des mineurs. Comment tu fais pour savoir qu'il est relier à ça?
Google it,

Le gars tiré dans la tête c'est le même nom de famille, y'a plein d'info.

Today, at 4pm- I was passed by 2 dipships- one in a late model Audi and another in late model Jetta- both black in color- doing well over 170kph on the 15south after Salaberry- zig zagging between cars and one had to use the soft shoulder to pass on the right so not to rear end a car.
I was doing 120 - I don't get it what the fuck?
Natural selection should take care of these morons at one point.

I noticed a lot of people racing/speeding too. The streets are clear, no traffic, kids think they in Mexico
Today, at 4pm- I was passed by 2 dipships- one in a late model Audi and another in late model Jetta- both black in color- doing well over 170kph on the 15south after Salaberry- zig zagging between cars and one had to use the soft shoulder to pass on the right so not to rear end a car.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It’s pretty damn stupid to do that, people don’t understand the consequences of racing like that in broad traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed a lot of people racing/speeding too. The streets are clear, no traffic, kids think they in Mexico

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Mexico, just 3 honks away

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Dummies dont realize that cops are an essential service, and since they probably get a lot less normal calls they will do radar.
On the 15 north after work I see 2-3 cop cars doing it daily.

Dummies dont realize that cops are an essential service, and since they probably get a lot less normal calls they will do radar.
On the 15 north after work I see 2-3 cop cars doing it daily.

St'encore drole, je me suis fait passer sur la 117 par une civic qui roulait facile 160-170kmh, environ 30 secondes apres j'ai croise 2 sq en sens inverse donc ils l'ont pas arreter et le gars avait clairement pas slacker parce que il s'eloignait de moi vraiment rapidement et j'avais encore vu sur lui dans le stretch, j'etais comme wtf, lucky dude.

You know what they should be doing now?
A fucking road construction. There is no better time to fix all the shit they need to fix on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You know what they should be doing now?
A fucking road construction. There is no better time to fix all the shit they need to fix on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
What you don't like that giant piece of road missing in front of your house ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back