HOLY... barn find of all barn finds...

Cool. Nothing runs and drives. Awesome collection of static displays.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Trailer queen
Bring the air pump and winch. You laugh but there is someone like this around MTL... Bunch of cool stuff but nothing runs and needs a ton of work. Stored in a non climate controlled garage yummy

They just uploaded a video with a tour. Couple rare cars in there. But like it was said before, no maintenance, all on flat tires.

I wonder what drives people to have a huge collection if you're just going to let them sit and rot away? I'd rather have 25 cars in working order than 300 that are all fucked but arguably rarer.

kinda weird someone would do that; it's nice that they'll auction them off so they can run again.
Lots of the "rare" stuff was prob acquired in the 80s or 90s when it wasn't worth too too much. Old race cars were practically worthless...

Maintaining a collection like that you need 2-3 people full time. That's the difference with a guy like Leno. He knows what he has and keeps the collection working

Having watched that video it was some sorta shop where the owner prob passed away. There could be a chance some cars in there belong to clients that have passed on as well. The auction company is going to charge a pretty hefty fee to sell those cars, lots of paperwork. As the video goes around expect family members, friends etc to say "Oh thats so and so car, its been missing for 20 years"

Bring the air pump and winch. You laugh but there is someone like this around MTL... Bunch of cool stuff but nothing runs and needs a ton of work. Stored in a non climate controlled garage yummy

There's tons of those guys or I'll get around to it types. Bunch of cars I know one has stored in containers stacked up. Fully restored but never touched. Collecting dust.

Seen part of the Scotti collection stored in a warehouse when I worked for him. It was fun to look at them old cars, it was like a museum tour of a lot of cars I never seen IRL before, wouldn't own a single one of them, but they were amazing to look at.

The owner is obsessive about collecting cars but doesn't seem to have any emotional attachment to them. I've heard of neglected barn finds of a few to maybe a dozen cars but not over 300 across 4 buildings. Looking at how there are hundreds of rare cars in shambles, parts, tires, oil bottles strewn around this guy is either a wealthy eccentric hoarder or Asperger's/somewhere on the autism spectrum.

These barn finds are pretty cool to see discovered. I agree with some of the other comments, no idea what has someone collect so many but not having them active. Agreed its a full time job for several people- trust me, I know. Iy also makes you wonder how many other collections lay dormant out there. In my world of vintage bikes- every month I discover people around the world and some less than 50km away- have impressive collections.
Collections can be measured by quantity, quality or rarity but in the end the real joy comes from using them as often as you can and sharing the passion with others who do not have easy access to such vehicles.

Il y a l air d avoir quand même quelques belles voitures rares et dispendieuses . Il y a quand même beaucoup de répliques sur le lot . Je trouve cette histoire fucking louche .

Pourquoi ne pas vouloir dire c est où si toutes les voitures sont à vendre ?
Pourquoi aller detailer une voiture à 750000$ ( selon le dude ) dans un Wharehouse pas de lumières et pas de place pour travailler ?

Je trouve que ça ressemble beaucoup à une tentative de stunt publicitaire poche .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back