Hot rod SL gullwing

MrSpace

Legacy Member
J'adore les classiques, mais cette version est vraiment bien exécutée

À partir des panneaux originaux

Last edited:
Only one issue.. the wheels are so so. Would look much better on some modern incarnation of the magnesium one piece
7c140e1a6f558a73a0a2f19e7b85183b.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I love old body on new cars, have the classic beauty look without having the classic problems.

There is a guy doing old mustang body over a new one on YouTube, did not think of bookmarking it :(

I love old body on new cars, have the classic beauty look without having the classic problems.

There is a guy doing old mustang body over a new one on YouTube, did not think of bookmarking it :(

I would do the complete opposite, 70-80'S mechanic in a new body/frame, i am fed up of rust but i hate modern over-complicated mechanic, if we don't have E-test in the near futur in quebec and my engine crap its pants in my jeep when the warranty is done, i would gladly adapt some kind of "big displacement" heavy machinery atmospheric diesel, like a 3000-4000CC inline 4 OHV All Iron engine with gear driven camshaft. That would be totally awesome. The hardest part would probably to adapt it to the transmission but nothing can be done with a bit of cash.

Those engines are kinda rare in the automobile world but are dime a dozen in tractors/bullzozer/skidsteer etc.

Last edited:
Back