Hella windy, any items missing yet?

android25ua

My recycling bin travelled to my neighbor
My patio chairs are in my pool
All kinds of shit frying across the street
I stepped out, put the cars into the garage and moments later plywood planks flew across my driveway
Close call
I then stood on the street and listened to various shit flying all over the place (aluminum siding, drain pipes, trash cans, cats)

Anyone?

Mon chien est entrain de viré fou lol. Il aime pas le vent.

Je suis aller le promener. La poubelle sur roulette ( les grosse Noire la) du voisin est a 50m de chez eux. Une chance que sa pas pogné de char. Un lave vaiselle a crissé le camp. Les poubelle lon pas ramasser. Sinon c'étais pas pire pour l'instant mais i vente en criss.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mon chien est entrain de viré fou lol. Il aime pas le vent.

Je suis aller le promener. La poubelle sur roulette ( les grosse Noire la) du voisin est a 50m de chez eux. Une chance que sa pas pogné de char. Un lave vaiselle a crissé le camp. Les poubelle lon pas ramasser. Sinon c'étais pas pire pour l'instant mais i vente en criss.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai perdu une partie de mon toit de gazebo que, en l'installant la semaine passé je me disais que j'étais content si il passait l'été lolll

J'avais le Covid-XIX sur moi, il est parti au vent

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

I stepped out, put the cars into the garage and moments later plywood planks flew across my driveway
Close call
I then stood on the street and listened to various shit flying all over the place (aluminum siding, drain pipes, trash cans, cats)

Anyone?

Power went out around 09h30. Went downstairs and noticed the backup battery powered sump pump wasn't keeping up with the water coming in.

So I fired the generator to make sure the main sump pump was working.

Slept on the sofa to keep a look on the street light to know when power would be back.

Hydro-Quebec said it would be back around 00h45.

I woke up at 00h15 and electricity was back so I turned off the generator and went back to sleep.

Got a call from work at 5am because the fire alarm went off.

10/10 night

le bac de recyclage a fini dans la fossé.

le chien avait peur et je me suis reveillé pendant la nuit, il était caché en dessous de mon lit.

les 2 bbq ont fait une course, je sait pas qui a gagné mais ca mal fini, ils ont tous 2 crashé dans le trailler...

No trees fell on my car yet. My neighbors river wall did not like the waves on the weekend. It's loosing 2-3 feet at a time.

Close call

Anyone?

Lost.

No damage that I can see here. The wind knocked over one of the bags of leaves I raked last week - that's about it but we did hear it starting around 9PM last night but I woke up at 3:30AM and there was no more.

My olympic stadium sized tempo held on.
132f98df71030cccae09b39854421f27.jpg

Back