Hawkesbury. ON - Quebec driver doing 271 km/hr in a 110 zone - Lime Green Hellcat

Voulais insérer le célèbre video du VW "late for work" filmé à Montréal, mais il.semble pu sur youtube

if they fixed the speed limit to 350 km/h, you wouldn't have anyone breaking the law.

just saying. It's a really boring road and people like to drive fast and not waste time. Sounds pretty logical to me.

PassatDub took me for a spin. Meh it's a Dodge but it sounds nice. I think I would have kept the Porsche

C'est quoi son itinéraire??

Boul St-Jean -> A40 est -> sortie cote de liesse? -> A520 -> rond point Dorval?? -> petro can sur la voie de service de la A20 ouest???

" late for work "

Pourquoi ne pas aller chercher la 20 en partant???

Probably because he wasn't late for work but just wanted to be play badass and film himself committing multiple road violations?

I've seen this exact car in the impound lot in laval a while back. Unless there's another lime green hellcat with that awful graphic

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

you guys definitely sit while taking a piss don’t you ?

C'est quoi son itinéraire??

Boul St-Jean -> A40 est -> sortie cote de liesse? -> A520 -> rond point Dorval?? -> petro can sur la voie de service de la A20 ouest???

" late for work "

Pourquoi ne pas aller chercher la 20 en partant???

Probably because he wasn't late for work but just wanted to be play badass and film himself committing multiple road violations?

you guys definitely sit while taking a piss don’t you ?

Reckless-driving fucktards like the one in the video and in the OP are the reason innocents get injured and die on the roads. As far as I'm concerned both of them should get curb-stomped and then sent to a closed circuit.

And YES, I do sometimes sit while taking a piss because my piss aim is shit and I hate cleaning up piss stains from the seat. You sound like one of those colleagues at work who pisses all over the seat cover and doesn't clean up after him just to prove a point.

Back