Happiest and proudest Land Rover owner ITT

^would do but he's not my neighbor, he's on my biking route.

If he were my neighbor I'd definitely ask for more details lol

Exact.

un projet qui est actif me dérange moins mais quand ça stagne sans bouger 3 mois de temps c'est différent. Son body est jacké 12 pieds dans les air sur des 2x4, come on. Le gars reste pas en campagne avec 50 000 pieds carré de terrain. Quand tu as 50 000 pieds carré fait ce que tu veux chez vous mais là tout le monde est cordé avec 5000 pieds carré de terrain, un peu de civisme.

jsuis en campagne ave 40k carré pi javais un GTO sur des chandelle dans ldriveway depuis 2-3mois. Pas capable dendurer sa meme pour moi meme. J'ai callé le gars vu sa avance pas on a remis les roue dessus pi jai été le pousser dans ma cours arriere. C'est pas plaisant de voir des cossin trainer.

le gars a quand meme des balls, you gotta do what you ggotta dooo

Last edited:
^would do but he's not my neighbor, he's on my biking route.

If he were my neighbor I'd definitely ask for more details lol

Print a paper with the link of this thread and climb to the windshield and place it under the wiper. At the same time you will make the resistance test for the wood sculpture. We are all curious.

Neah , don't listen to what kids say. Just place the paper somewhere where he can see it and FAST, because we are all dying of curiosity.
Some of us are at the edge of leaving that neighborhood as well .

Best of all, even the brand new ones end up at the dealer every 3-4 weeks

my buddy has a 2018 Range Rover diesel

every couple of weeks he's telling me he's at the dealer for stupid shit.... constant updates/recalls/shit not working

hell the first week he got the car, the adaptive headlight got stuck on the driver side, blinding everyone to his left.... lol

air suspension month 4

goes on and on

best of all : "BRO THIS CAR's RELIABLE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? MY LAST ONE WAS NOT RELIABLE"

Go figure.... he went from 100 dealer visits in 3 years with the old RR Sport to 80 with the RR....

every couple of weeks he's telling me he's at the dealer for stupid shit.... constant updates/recalls/shit not working

hell the first week he got the car, the adaptive headlight got stuck on the driver side, blinding everyone to his left.... lol

air suspension month 4

goes on and on

best of all : "BRO THIS CAR's RELIABLE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? MY LAST ONE WAS NOT RELIABLE"

Go figure.... he went from 100 dealer visits in 3 years with the old RR Sport to 80 with the RR....

hahahahaha

my boss had the RR Sport and his assistant was on the phone at least one time a week with the dealership to inquire about when they could take the car in / when it would be ready

air suspension month 4

goes on and on

I wanted to stay away and not commenting
as I already said my opinion about it -- a few posts above.

But when I hear things like this...I will just call some people ignorant. In this particular case, I do not know if it's you or him...but I guess it's him , for feeding you wrong info. Unless, you are inventing stories.
Since 2017 models Sport ( will not talk about other models though because I do not know but I guess there are same electronics) ...while I sleep at night, car updates itself. In the morning , once every 3-4-5 months just like a phone: would you like to install updates? Yes / NO.
OTA, just like Tesla does. Absolutely all updates. All you need is a data plan or a WI-FI connection.
So you must be the retard of the retards , to go to dealer and ask them to install updates for you. Just saying. Maybe you should inform your friend about it . Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.

And if your friend himself says the car is reliable...but he still goes 80 times at dealer, maybe he likes the receptionist. Or maybe the mechanic fixing his car. And he is looking for any reason to visit...who knows. We all know a friend like that. Hope his name is not Sam. Because my friend mentioned a few posts above , sounds like a common friend.

Ohh...and 2018+ infotainment system is about 2X better than 2017...as in much faster. If I had a small complain about 2017...that would have been. And it was fixed in 18

I owned brands that people say : ohh issues, and never had any or very small issues. Is it my luck , or maybe is the person behind the wheel the problem ?
I am a car guy, like all members of MR and maybe they are not. Possible as well they do not take care the same passionate way I take care.

How come JLR still can't make a fucking cooling system that doesnt leak after 40000km? Drip drip drip low coolant light

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

How come JLR still can't make a fucking cooling system that doesnt leak after 40000km? Drip drip drip low coolant light

I guess they care about you.
Not to be jobless.

But wait...serious question. You must like those retards that come to see you with 40 k on their cars, when is covered by warranty for free.
Why would I go see an independent garage for a leaking problem, while having 40 000 km on the car ?

Not to be jobless.

But wait...serious question. You must like those retards that come to see you with 40 k on their cars, when is covered by warranty for free.
Why would I go see an independent garage for a leaking problem, while having 40 000 km on the car ?
I honestly think Nick sends them to their dealer. Momentum don't need to screw customers to make money.

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

That's a pretty bold statement.

There is usually a time as well as a mileage component to a manufacturer's warranty. Someone that doesn't drive much annually could be out of warranty at that mileage I guess. Mods could also compromise other aspects of a warranty.

If I don't expect something would be warrantied I'd totally go see an independant mechanic. If maintenance isn't included I'd also consider a trusted shop over the dealer for routine maintenance.

That's a pretty bold statement.

There is usually a time as well as a mileage component to a manufacturer's warranty. Someone that doesn't drive much annually could be out of warranty at that mileage I guess. Mods could also compromise other aspects of a warranty.

If I don't expect something would be warrantied I'd totally go see an independant mechanic. If maintenance isn't included I'd also consider a trusted shop over the dealer for routine maintenance.

I get your point and I agree somehow. Warranty is 4 years / 80 000 km ,whichever comes first, right? So after 4 years ( because you said you do not drive a lot) some problems are not unusual. And we are talking in general here. A 4 years old car...I think it needs more than an oil change, brakes and tires. Maybe not a new radiator...I agree.

Or maybe it's a 8 years old car with 40 000 km ? No idea... But then I would say...yes a leak is normal.

I get your point and I agree somehow. Warranty is 4 years / 80 000 km ,whichever comes first, right? So after 4 years ( because you said you do not drive a lot) some problems are not unusual. And we are talking in general here. A 4 years old car...I think it needs more than an oil change, brakes and tires. Maybe not a new radiator...I agree.

Or maybe it's a 8 years old car with 40 000 km ? No idea... But then I would say...yes a leak is normal.

Why would a 4 year old car need more than oil change, brakes and tires, especially with 40k kms? We're in 2020, not 1960. It most definitely shouldn't need a new radiator. Heck even brakes, with 40k kms, unless they're rusted to crap, it shouldn't need them because they're worn out unless you tracked the car for all of those 40k kms.

Not to be jobless.

Because these people don't drive , car is off warranty but has 40-60k. It sits in the basement of the retirement home. You know that. Also truth be told some people couldn't be bothered to run to the dealer for servicing "ah just fix it I don't have time and it's already at your place"

Because these people don't drive , car is off warranty but has 40-60k. It sits in the basement of the retirement home. You know that. Also truth be told some people couldn't be bothered to run to the dealer for servicing "ah just fix it I don't have time and it's already at your place"

true....

exemple here in the back woods... we have basic dealers, honda, ford, hyundai, toyota etc....

but if you have a audi, bmw, rover or anything ''special'' you have to drive minimum 55min if not almost 2h depending

true....

exemple here in the back woods... we have basic dealers, honda, ford, hyundai, toyota etc....

but if you have a audi, bmw, rover or anything ''special'' you have to drive minimum 55min if not almost 2h depending
We have people who legit trailer their cars from outlaying areas in for work and leave it for 1-2 weeks.

well, this is why i'll just continue to buy japanese cars. don't need that 'exotic' glamour, not that i could have afforded it anyway.

also, proves that owning one used is probably more expensive than leasing one new.

Back