Accident moto sur la 40 le 29 avril

That was not a speeding like an idiot crash if you look at the truck's speed, he was going maybe 15-20kmh more than the truck doing 30mph.

My brother had a similar accident on the 40 near the 13, except the height was 7-8m where he fell down and nobody saw him. He also somehow landed on grass. People called the police because they saw an abandonned motorbike on the highway. Took a wrong exit by mistake, probably got "surprised" by the curve, half a sec of hesitation... to late.

Lucky to be alived but both legs were fubar, 6 months of rehab to be able to walk. He must be having cold sweats looking at this video.

I've also seen this happening at least 2 times while riding with newbies when accompanying was a thing, no one got hurt but it got me realising how some people just should not be riding motorbikes.

Ça sent le target fixation a plein nez. Pas mal tous ceux qui font de la moto se sont déjà fait avoir dans leur débuts, donc un gars pas de permis + moto non enregistré... iiiisshhhh

Ça sent le target fixation a plein nez. Pas mal tous ceux qui font de la moto se sont déjà fait avoir dans leur débuts, donc un gars pas de permis + moto non enregistré... iiiisshhhh

Je suis bien d’accord cela nous arrivent tous un moment donner. mais la il l'a chercher, pas permis, pas plaqué et surement pas d'expérience, donc............rendu la.

Back