Ferrari 512 | 2-step Nano + Engine + Int | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
The owner was referred to me by another ferrari owner I detailed his car previously which is something that always make you smile, but you know you have to deliver ;) And I think he was prettyyy happy about it !

2step polish package
2 coat of nano coating
engine shampoo
interior detail

Of course with the price and seeing how fragile these engine are, you have to be very careful with the engine while performing an engine shampoo. That why I went easy on it and only used a brush, steamer and air compressor. It doesn't help that the engine has so much opening for cool air to come in so it obviously get pretty dusty.

Polishing the big shiny exhaust is a must ! This piece show throught the vent of the back and NEEDS to be polished to give it that extra shine you want from a ferrari ;)

50/50 on the side facing the engine. you can see one side is much more shiny than the other. I took my Rupes air tool to get in there and polish it.

All done.. look natural with no artificial shine and engine is safe and sound !

- 20 celcius lollll I dear one ferrari owner to drive it at -20 mouahah!

Then it was time to tackle the outside ...

so i started with the small detail this and there that could be done with my 1 inch Rupes polisher;

the paint showed some water mark etched into the clear coat that a compound will take care of;

Paint was respray which can represent a challenge because it's not the same quality as the OEM paint, but this time it was well done;

Polishing the lower part of the diffuser with this nice little tool ;

Application of the multiple layer of protection for this beauty ;

Took some picture from inside to make sure I catch the car's beauty from different angle and lighting;

Time to take it out.. look at this ... hmmmm sexy big fat curve !!

No better than the sun rays to highlight the quality of your detail ;

I had to show haha.. 512 plate ! lucky owner got to match the plate with the car :)

Engine bay shot in the sun ;

Oh and.. the interior was obviously getting dry and old not having been treated in a while so I cleaned it and applied a protection everywhere either it's the leather or the carpet or the dashboard.

Been a real pleasure working on such car.

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. info at waxxon . com

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at info at waxxon . com

Back