SAAQ rendez vous / meeting to register car or motorcycle during Covid

Mon permis expire dans 2 semaines, j'ai envoyé un courriel sur leur site... Jamais eu de repot

Je suis a l'étranger fuck off je passe mes journées a appeler

Le mien est expiré depuis plus d'un mois... Il tolère. Tu vas recevoir un numéro d'avis par la poste! Si t'es dans ma situation et que ton permit expirait en 2020.. Il repousse la prise de photo à 2021.. En gros.. no stress!

Le mien est expiré depuis plus d'un mois... Il tolère. Tu vas recevoir un numéro d'avis par la poste! Si t'es dans ma situation et que ton permit expirait en 2020.. Il repousse la prise de photo à 2021.. En gros.. no stress!
Je suis aux USA donc c'est un peu plus chiant.

I need to present myself with the paperwork of the used motorcycle.
I've been trying to get someone since the 25th of April.
Got through about a week and a half later after calling over 20 times/day.
They called 5 days later with a private number early in the morning when I was sleeping and left a message saying they will call back.
They never called back over a week now.
It's the middle of the month.
They will service you at the end of the month (if you're lucky) and demand you to pay the registration for the whole month.
I'm still waiting...

I had to call 40 times non stop to get through. Now I'm waiting for their call back for appointment. This is so ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

J'ai eu une réponse a mon email

Mais ça me rassure pas je devrais recevoir mon permis par la poste .. mais la ma fête approche et je l'ai tjrs pas.

Moi j'ai eu la ligne vendredi il y a 2 semaine, retour d'appel vendredi suivant et rendez vous ce vendredi.

il y a des places qui accept sans rendez vous lol . j ai passe la semain dernier pour transferer ma mini sur nouveau proprio et il y avait 10 autre person sans rendez vous , cet semain j ai passe pour mettre mon x5 sur la route et encore un fois sans rendez vous et avec 15 d autre person en arrier de moi sans rendez vous . SEUL chose , les gens avec les rendez vous ont des preorite (just a l heure exact) .

place ou j ai presente c etait :saaq de Saint-Cesaire a monteregie.

il y a des places qui accept sans rendez vous lol . j ai passe la semain dernier pour transferer ma mini sur nouveau proprio et il y avait 10 autre person sans rendez vous , cet semain j ai passe pour mettre mon x5 sur la route et encore un fois sans rendez vous et avec 15 d autre person en arrier de moi sans rendez vous . SEUL chose , les gens avec les rendez vous ont des preorite (just a l heure exact) .

place ou j ai presente c etait :saaq de Saint-Cesaire a monteregie.

Think I'll try that, need a new plate for my bike and in Mtl I got an appointment for the middle of next month. *you*

with my limited French this is going to be entertaining *why are you here? the road ate my plate" lol

It's been 4 business days waiting for their call back
I don't know why it takes so much fucking time. I'm starting to wonder if they forgot..

It's been 4 business days waiting for their call back
I don't know why it takes so much fucking time. I'm starting to wonder if they forgot..

I made an appointment online, but there was no opening before the 11th next month. Going to try showing up and see what happens.

I made an appointment online, but there was no opening before the 11th next month. Going to try showing up and see what happens.
For any saaq? Or it depends on location?
If I don't get a call back next week, i will actually drive to saint-cesaire and try walk in.
This is so stupid. If we can go groceries why the fuck cant they open it like normal days? Let people make line up with 2m in between and fucking move on ffs

Think I'll try that, need a new plate for my bike and in Mtl I got an appointment for the middle of next month. *you*

with my limited French this is going to be entertaining *why are you here? the road ate my plate" lol

Well, she saw my adress and she was like : you drive from there? Cuz i live opposite side . I was like , well i work in montreal . But her question was more like joke .

For any saaq? Or it depends on location?
If I don't get a call back next week, i will actually drive to saint-cesaire and try walk in.
This is so stupid. If we can go groceries why the fuck cant they open it like normal days? Let people make line up with 2m in between and fucking move on ffs

I ask in saaq st cesaire if in montreal i can show up without appointment ? And she told me that she dunno cuz each place have they own rules . So my 2nd time i went to st cesaire again cuz i knew montreal gonna be shittt. I show up at 8-30am (saaq open at 9am) there was already 2 ppl . So i went in line at 8-50am, i was 3rd . At 9am there was 5 ppl more , 1st person had a appointment so she went 1st , then 2nd guy had no appointment but for that time saaq had few ppl with appointments , so they started to call 3-4 names , and if person is not in line they call next person without appointment. So for sure there was 6-7 ppl passed in front of me even if i was 3rd. At 9-35am i was able to get in and there was already 10-15ppl on the back of me (most without appointment) . So i duggest to get there early . But i guess its depend of the day to, cuz my 1st time (1 week ago) i get there at 1pm and there was only 4 ppl in total . 1 lady in line said that she took a appointment 1 week ago for st cesaire . So good luck =)

Just got back from Saint-Césaire, and they take no appointments, but you have to wait a little longer for the appointment people to pass. We were 11 waiting without appointment by 900h.

Just got back from Saint-Césaire, and they take no appointments, but you have to wait a little longer for the appointment people to pass. We were 11 waiting without appointment by 900h.
Nice good to hear, imma go there on friday 8:30am

Just went for my new purchase 0 phone call, seller took the appointment :)
Waited 15 minutes and done

J'ai eu la ligne, après 20 minutes avec eux ligne coupe

Réussi a ravoir mais cette agente la voulait pas m'aider, y'a fallu j'insiste et qu'elle parle a un autre superviseur

Faut j'envoie un fax!!!! Un fax estie!!!

Back