Arghh...quoi choisir

Il a acheté le bleu pour a peu pres le même prix il ya 2 semaine d'un gars qui l'avait depuis plusieurs année, j'était dessus... l'intérieur est moyen/ok selon les photos qu'il ma envoyé.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1499242100
Mustang 5.0l 1988 foxbody 158000km!
MÉCANIQUE:
-Moteur 289 ci percé 30mm refait il y a 1000km
-Tête edelbrock victor junior poter chez poudrier(3500$)
-Roller rocker scorpion
-Intake edelbrock air gap
-Carburateur holley 650cfm
-Kit MSD 6AL
-MSD timing retard pour le nos(jamais utiliser depuis le nouveau moteur)(+150hp à pedale)
-Wide bend
-Transmission tremec world class t5(2500$)
-Drive shaft en aluminium
-Différentiel 4:10 barré
-4 shock au gaz
-Coil spring eibach abaissé de 2pouce
-Sway bar en avant et en arrière
-Frame connector
-Torque box pour renforcir le frame arrière
-Drive shaft loop
-Line lock
-Muffler flowmaster 40
-Ligne 2p1/2 a grandeur
-Back plate neuf
-Frein arrière neuf
ESTHÉTIQUE:
-8/10 2-3 petite imperfections
-Je te donne un pots de peinture de la couleur du char (500$)
-peinture style bbq!(Le dessous du char est de la même couleur que le char)
-Le plancher est pas pourrit!!
-Mag fast 17p
-2 banc de course procar
-Lumière avant black housing
-Hood en fibre de verre avec scoop
La voiture fait virer tout les têtes elle vraiment belle et le son est incroyable!Je cherche échange contre autres voiture ou 10000$

estifi non

Sooo....je cherche un projet depuis un bon boutte. Ça me manque de gossé sur un vieux char
Les chars intéressant commence à sortir.
Je fouille toujour pour un vieux mopar, mustang LX notch ou autre bébelle intéressante (57 chevy, LS swap Gbody)
La dernièrement j'ai un faible en cristie pour les trois...

Pour presque le même prix...la quelle! argghhh...need more money!
Notch
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/p9sAAOSwhgxepkSI/$_59.JPG
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/YToAAOSw8gBepkRA/$_59.JPG

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/l3cAAOSwGSZesEBK/$_59.JPG

'76 Duster, 12.5k
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/e~sAAOSwafNesbqM/$_59.JPG

N'importe laquel , tu va l'annoncer a vendre 9 mois apres de toute façon !

Don't get a 951 unless you wish to spend another 10000$ fixing it. They aren't worth the headaches. We don't even touch them anymore at the shop

Android talks alot but he's just that talk.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Don't get a 951 unless you wish to spend another 10000$ fixing it. They aren't worth the headaches. We don't even touch them anymore at the shop

Pourquoi? Seulement avertir le client à l’avance que c’est pas gratuit travailler sur sa vieille brette.:dunno:

Uhum
6b9cc7b016df45d99cd09324067a2c26.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Yea I don't deny that and still stand by it. The issue are the owners and the headaches they bring. Not cheap cars to fix and they never want to spend any money. Then you need to deal with "oh I'll bring my own parts" parts that have been sitting at the bottom of a swamp.
Better yet fixing all the DIY mistakes. Fuck that

944s, Saabs, Volvos it's like everyone drinks the same koolaid.

Lolol it looks if you moved it onto a trailer it would snap in 3. Look at the front end lol

Pourquoi? Seulement avertir le client à l’avance que c’est pas gratuit travailler sur sa vieille brette.:dunno:

c'est ça que je me disais...messemble une shop refuser de travailler sur un char c'est du jamais vu.

Mon cousin en a un high mileage. À date, ça l'air d'être assez durable, mais le problème semble de procurer des pièces.

c'est ça que je me disais...messemble une shop refuser de travailler sur un char c'est du jamais vu.

Mon cousin en a un high mileage. À date, ça l'air d'être assez durable, mais le problème semble de procurer des pièces.

It's not worth the headaches that certain cars bring. Just because you have a shop it doesn't mean you have to take everything that shows up because "omg it's a customer and I need to bow down" or " I'll lose money if I don't accept the job". Such a north american thing...

924/944/951, Saab, most Volvos Jaguar X Type and S Type or some "project car" that is 5 different colors just takes you off jobs that are actually profitable and won't clog up lift space. Do I have 944s that come in yes, but I've been dealing with them for years. Accepting new ones? I want to see the car beforehand, but that crowd always wants a price over the phone or Instagram. They never show up.

X Type and S Type are so rotted out you can't even lift them up....

I started compiling my memories for a book.

It's not worth the headaches that certain cars bring. Just because you have a shop it doesn't mean you have to take everything that shows up because "omg it's a customer and I need to bow down" or " I'll lose money if I don't accept the job"

924/944/951, Saab, most Volvos or some "project car" that is 5 different colors just takes you off jobs that are actually profitable and won't clog up lift space. Do I have 944s that come in yes, but I've been dealing with them for years. Accepting new ones? I want to see the car beforehand, but that crowd always wants a price over the phone or Instagram. They never show up.

I started compiling my memories for a book.

sure I get that. I mean, many places don't like you bringing your own parts or partially completed jobs. Other places simply take it like "I'll just bill him hourly and if it takes me a week, it takes me a week."

sure I get that. I mean, many places don't like you bringing your own parts or partially completed jobs. Other places simply take it like "I'll just bill him hourly and if it takes me a week, it takes me a week."
Yep then they refuse to pay the bill. There are things that are billed and it takes what it takes but you still need to be realistic. The guy in a clapped out 9-5 ain't paying 6-8hours of labor for anything. Partially completed work? You mean paying to start over again from scratch

Please tell me what do you know of the business ? Doesn't appear to be much

Back