Arghh...quoi choisir

Yep then they refuse to pay the bill. There are things that are billed and it takes what it takes but you still need to be realistic. The guy in a clapped out 9-5 ain't paying 6-8hours of labor for anything. Partially completed work? You mean paying to start over again from scratch

Please tell me what do you know of the business ? Doesn't appear to be much

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

nope, not much at all. I wasn't criticizing btw
i know tone is muted on typed messages but I totally understand not wanting to take anyone's project who isn't willing to pay. My surprise was more towards categorically refusing 944s, but then you said you worked on clients you knew. Makes sense to me.

It's not worth the headaches that certain cars bring. Just because you have a shop it doesn't mean you have to take everything that shows up because "omg it's a customer and I need to bow down" or " I'll lose money if I don't accept the job". Such a north american thing...

924/944/951, Saab, most Volvos Jaguar X Type and S Type or some "project car" that is 5 different colors just takes you off jobs that are actually profitable and won't clog up lift space. Do I have 944s that come in yes, but I've been dealing with them for years. Accepting new ones? I want to see the car beforehand, but that crowd always wants a price over the phone or Instagram. They never show up.

X Type and S Type are so rotted out you can't even lift them up....

I started compiling my memories for a book.

So.mostly you hate the cars stereotype people buy to look classy but are generally clapped out trash held together with fence wire and faith in duck tape.

I remember a friend asking me to change a shock on his 2005? Tribute. It had fallen off literally because of the rust.

Back