WINNER WINNER WINNER!!! Caught at 308 km/h in ON

Wait his tire didn't blow and the cop managed to stop him??? I thought that was impossible.... *blah*

Confirmation bias. Tu penses qu'ils post sur twitter a chaque fois que le dude se sauve?

Nope. Ca vient juste contredire ceux qui disaient "si son pneu avait pas éclaté la police l'aurait jamais arrêté" ....

If this was my kid, I'd be very disappointed. Firstly disappointed in myself for not teaching them but extremely disappointed that they were stupid enough to stop at that speed despite the lack of having my teachings on how to get away from cops.

Radio will always be faster and at the end of the day taking the fine/impound is cheaper than criminal evasion

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I tried pointing that out in the other thread....but we have many El Chapo wannabes on the board that are experts at excaping cops!

I tried pointing that out in the other thread....but we have many El Chapo wannabes on the board that are experts at excaping cops!
Run from the cops get arrested. If the judge wants to be an asshole and make an example.. denies bail.

Well running from one cop car doing radar alone at 2:00am isn’t hard if you’re not a dumbass, I’ve done it with members on this forum in Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radio will always be faster and at the end of the day taking the fine/impound is cheaper than criminal evasion

Unless you have the very bad luck of having a cop right down the road you probably have a 2-5 minute window before the radio co-ordination does any good. A "silver sedan" is pretty inconspicuous if you ask Doug and Arne. Also at any speed greater than 200, it's plausible to say that you didn't see the cop in your rear view mirror, 100% focus in front.

On the off chance, does anybody know the statute of limitations of criminal evasion. How long would you have to keep it secret if you did succeed in making a GhostRider type video?

Well running from one cop car doing radar alone at 2:00am isn’t hard if you’re not a dumbass, I’ve done it with members on this forum in Mexico

Je me rapelle la fois que on a outrun une SQ au Mexique.... Criss t'étais en Yaris bleu fif

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Unless you have the very bad luck of having a cop right down the road you probably have a 2-5 minute window before the radio co-ordination does any good. A "silver sedan" is pretty inconspicuous if you ask Doug and Arne. Also at any speed greater than 200, it's plausible to say that you didn't see the cop in your rear view mirror, 100% focus in front.

On the off chance, does anybody know the statute of limitations of criminal evasion. How long would you have to keep it secret if you did succeed in making a GhostRider type video?

If it’s 10 years old just send it bud

Yes I forgot about being a criminal master mind

Back