Masaker/ TruPower is a saint

Gregster

Legacy Member
I've been purchasing some goodies from him these day for my E46 never ending restore project and I must say it's a welcome treat to deal with a local parts vendor that not only offers great pricing and excellent service but puts up with my idiosyncrasies. Transactions are smooth and efficient. I send in my request and within minutes have my price, once my wife isn't looking I get confirmation of the order. Why bother running around to save 5$ when I can support one of our own?

TruPower has the warez if you have the gold. I salute this fellow

Both of you are full of shit !

Greg be like , you don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.

I appreciate it. I'm a peoples person, unlike you Greg. I'm always around to help out people!

Sent from my ASUS_I001D using Tapatalk
I help people out! I'm a nice and friendly person. Ask Scooter and Kaimera

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

True.
The other day he called at 3 am asking if I cough and had corona.
Told him I don't drink beer.
He is my brother. At my wedding he not only ate 6 loaves of bread but also 6 cows worth of butter.

Scott deserves his props though. He is a standup guy getting his business going. Always gives good prices and puts up with everyone bugging him.
Im sure he is. Wasnt even being sarcastic lol. Just isnt the usual type of thread in here u know. GROUP HUG!!!

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Im sure he is. Wasnt even being sarcastic lol. Just isnt the usual type of thread in here u know. GROUP HUG!!!

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

We could bring a few folks in and bring this thread to shit like the COVID thread, that would actually be very easy.

Even if they don't know Scott, I'm sure they'd find a way to try and bring him down.

#Scott4Pres.

We could bring a few folks in and bring this thread to shit like the COVID thread, that would actually be very easy.

Even if they don't know Scott, I'm sure they'd find a way to try and bring him down.

#Scott4Pres.
People have been trying to bring him down for years

#Scott4Pres.

Knock Knock !!

200.gif

Back