Masaker/ TruPower is a saint

Hey guys. I'm an official vendor on here now. Message me for anything aftermarket/performance and i'll be glad to help you out. Je parle egalement francais aussi. Merci!

Hey guys. I'm an official vendor on here now. Message me for anything aftermarket/performance and i'll be glad to help you out. Je parle egalement francais aussi. Merci!

I remember when I met you at Chenoys once back in EV days.
There was talk of maybe what if.

Now you're here.

Congratulations, really happy for you. Keep putting in the work

I remember when I met you at Chenoys once back in EV days.
There was talk of maybe what if.

Now you're here.

Congratulations, really happy for you. Keep putting in the work
Thank you for the kind words. I honestly never thought I would of made it this far, but my goal has been reached and it's time to grow!

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

I can’t wait to witness your e-commerce blow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who knows, working on a webpage. Although I love the interaction with customers, I'd love to have a page set up for orders and stuff. Answering on Instagram, Facebook, texts, phone calls. I sometimes forget people.

Made a customer happy today when he received his ecstuning stainless steel brake line kit. I think he is more excited about the stickers. I am an authorized dealer of all major brands. Message me for anything!
a5e4aa58781c0d69c600b1bf05a8d3b2.jpg

Another big shoutout to Scott (aka Masaker)!! Needed some new structs for my car and he really hooked me up! He's extremely customer oriented and will go out of his way to make you happy. He's also just a really cool guy to talk to. He even gave me some sick stickers that I'll put on my car and rep him a little bit.

IMG_20200714_071242 by Chris Genereux, on Flickr

IMG_20200714_071233 by Chris Genereux, on Flickr

Thanks again Scott i'll be back for more parts!

Wow. @chris_fiesta those are some super kind words. It was great talking and meeting you too. Thank you for giving me, the opportunity to making your experience, a great one. My goal is to give people a 110% customer satisfaction environment! If you need anything, I'm a phone call, or message away.

You're very welcome Nick. Like mentioned it was my pleasure. A lot more of a pleasure to give you a gift, then changing the exhaust for me on my car haha.

Who knows, working on a webpage. Although I love the interaction with customers, I'd love to have a page set up for orders and stuff. Answering on Instagram, Facebook, texts, phone calls. I sometimes forget people.

if you need help with the translation and mistakes, I'll do it free of charge for you buddy :)

Do you do deliveries in the area of Saint-Jean-Vianney ? I'm looking at having my oil changed at my friends outdoor garage.

Back