Mon expérience avec Momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always ask the mods to delete a specific message at least
But they won't erase your whole history...

If I was to run into politics you can be sure I'd ask a lawyer to force a full find and erase SQL in the database.

If I was to run into politics you can be sure I'd ask a lawyer to force a full find and erase SQL in the database.

lol unfortunately, upon signing up, you checked a box where you agreed that any posts you make become the property of the website..... so unless your lawyer works for the mob, good luck.

lol unfortunately, upon signing up, you checked a box where you agreed that any posts you make become the property of the website..... so unless your lawyer works for the mob, good luck.
Back in 2003-5when registering, not sure

Anyway I am not into politics

Lucky my lawyer works for the mob, unfortunately he is in jail too.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

No you can't people threatened Danny of removing all of their stuff with that Adblock drama.
Since then You can only delete stuff that you posted in the last 24h.

ah well that answers that .... I cleared my stuff before the Adblock thing...

didn’t know you guys can’t delete things after 24h now

I’m sure if you have valid reasons you can send them to Danny and he’ll have it removed

even more reason to be careful what you post though. Which was my whole point lol

J'aime pas particulièrement Gregster (en fait je suis sans avis sur lui), mais ici on est sur un forum public, pas sur le Panier Bleu...

Depuis quand son compte est le compte de Momentum? Depuis quand tout ce qu'il post est la voix de Momentum? Ya des choses bien pire qui se dit ici que l'arrogance de Gregster.

Si vous avez eu une job de marde dans un garage qui a un thread de cock suckers de ce même garage, dite le dans le thread. Jusqu'a preuve du contraire le proprio est pret à licher le plancher pour réparer un erreur qui date de 2 ans qui a débuté pour une histoire de fefi.

Cest MR ici, pas Google My Business, dit dla marde si ta envie d'en dire, au pire tu te feras ban. Mais sa a rien a voir avec ou tu travail, qui tu fourres ou si tu es vegan ou pas.

Meme le frere gay de mon chum qui se fait gangbang par 5 gars tous les weekend trouve ton thread fif en criss. Call out moi dans un thread si sa te tente, ma compagnie c'est GHST, mes clients en auront rien a faire de ton opinion, comme ceux de Momentum

(Je connais pas Greg, je connais pas Nick, jai jamais rien fais faire chez Momentum, avant que tu dises que j'ai un parti prix. Il ferait failite demain que sa me fait pas un plis)

damn son, tes fâché nouere

Ouais moi aussi des fois je rêve que mon historique MR disparait. Mais c'est sûrement moins cher de soudoyer Danny plutôt que de payer un avocat.

No you can't people threatened Danny of removing all of their stuff with that Adblock drama.
Since then You can only delete stuff that you posted in the last 24h.

I receive PM’s monthly of active and inactive members who ask me to delete posts, 99% of the time the reason is quite valid and since I’m not a piece of shit I always delete, as it’s plain common curtesy to do so. Just link a mod with what you want deleted or report your own post and we usually take care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if you’re done with MR I can clean slate your account from the website in one click. Better be a good reason, like you’re running a huge law firm and have titties and cocaine referencing all over MR with you name left right center

I receive PM’s monthly of active and inactive members who ask me to delete posts, 99% of the time the reason is quite valid and since I’m not a piece of shit I always delete, as it’s plain common curtesy to do so. Just link a mod with what you want deleted or report your own post and we usually take care of it.

Thanks and noted.

This website did put me in trouble with the border. I also asked to do it a few years ago, but not to you. For now I don't really care about what I wrote here as I said unless I would want to run in politics there is no reason.

Here is what I don't like about this thread: it seems to be a problem with Gregster more than Momentum but the shop's name is being dragged through the mud. We have Momentum's official reply and I think it speaks for itself. I'm inclined to not let it go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back