Qui est en tort ici?

x2 - je fais des quasi stops dans les stationnements des fois car je ne vois pas au travers des camionnettes qui invariablement sont parkees sur les coins des allees.

Quand on voit pas au travers des autos faut avoir de la caution.

Pis @cassard: J'etais hot en sale. T'aurais du me voir aller.

tu te sur-estimes

tu te sur-estimes

6f8f786bb5627d3994d20f69e2a74df9.gif

La faute de Dieu dans ce cas ci, car c'est particulier.

Dans d'autre circonstance, ça aurait été clairement la faute du jeune.

I have to ask this question but do you guys let your 6-7 year olds cross the street alone ? these narrow busy streets with cars parked like that? shit visibility for them at their height?

My 6 year old is like sonic .... he sometimes runs or does stupid shit without thinking.... as a parent, although we've already told him millions of times how to cross streets.... never in a million years would I let my son cross the kind of street in this video without me being by his side

I blame the parent to be honest .... what you're too busy to just go across the street and wait for him ?

Reminds me of a deer that I once hit at low speed, it has the exact same reaction.

Exactly.
The deer stops because of something fast approaching him, lights, sound ( if you honk ) ...

Kid the same. Either somebody tells him to stop...either car honks....something scares him and he stops. If he continued running...he might have had a chance. Because he was a little Usain.
He is at fault, no doubt.

Both
He is driving quite fast in this narrow residential area
And the kid popping out of nowhere is always fking wrong

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

would really be curious to know the speed of the car though, I think we all agree that the "kid" was at fault here, but would really be curious to know the speed of the driver, in any case even if going faster than 30km/h his concentration should have been eagle like vision, when approaching the other car double parked on the street, the risk of having something happen is like 10 fold, he should have slowed down way before and to a speed barely gliding by the other car double parked, than go at whatever speed or not as you reconsider the possible risks, but here, he seems to have been going a little bit fast, without taking any precautions/evaluating risks, so yes some blame goes to the driver... kid no kid he should had slowed down...

please take note I'm not complaining about the driver going fast, but not slowing down in a situation where a risk of something happening especially is higher, that with a higher level of alertness would have probably avoided the accident or barely bumped the kid, put yourself in that situation, would have you gone yolo by the other car or slowed down a little bit because well another doubled parked car shit can happen?

would really be curious to know the speed of the car though, I think we all agree that the "kid" was at fault here, but would really be curious to know the speed of the driver, in any case even if going faster than 30km/h his concentration should have been eagle like vision, when approaching the other car double parked on the street, the risk of having something happen is like 10 fold, he should have slowed down way before and to a speed barely gliding by the other car double parked, than go at whatever speed or not as you reconsider the possible risks, but here, he seems to have been going a little bit fast, without taking any precautions/evaluating risks, so yes some blame goes to the driver... kid no kid he should had slowed down...

please take note I'm not complaining about the driver going fast, but not slowing down in a situation where a risk of something happening especially is higher, that with a higher level of alertness would have probably avoided the accident or barely bumped the kid, put yourself in that situation, would have you gone yolo by the other car or slowed down a little bit because well another doubled parked car shit can happen?
You must be a terrible driver if you think that guy was driving fast. He was driving something like 35kph max for sure.

You must be a terrible driver if you think that guy was driving fast. He was driving something like 35kph max for sure.

And you must be even worse if you think that ~30km/h as you said 35mx, while being vigilant is not slow enough to avoid this accident, have you never had a squirel/cat/fking ball just pop up like that, weren't you a delivery driver, so guessing the answer is yes, guessing you haven't squashed all of them??? so why be an a**?

My guess is approx 45-50km/h.
This is probably the average speed that most people do on these type of street let's be honest. But shit like this can happen. It sucks to be him but he decided to take a chance and shit happened.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

En tout cas, à part sa tête qui frotte par terre, le véhicule en tant que tel ne lui a pas causé vraiment beaucoup de dommages. On peut trouver que les nouveaux chars ont des shapes bizarres à comparé à ce qui se faisait dans les années 90 et moins mais ça fonctionne pour les collisions avec piétons.

Back