Perry Auto Performance - Exemplary Service

Kaimera

Legacy Member
For those who know, you already know, for those who don’t, for your performance and every day needs call Perry

(450) 662-6927
2110 Rue Monterey, Laval, QC H7L 3S3

I ordered the newly released 19” Nankang Ar1 in 265/35/19 F and 305/30/19 R for my tercel, for lapping purpose and Carl was able to get it the next day, it may not be the case with all the parts you will order, understandable, but damn that’s very impressive.

For your track needs and parts, call Perry, if you can’t install them yourself, call Momentum Motorsport.

(514) 505-4445
17105 Hymus Blvd, Kirkland, Quebec H9J 0A1

No, nobody is paying me to say this, I just need to say it.

Before you go Online, go Perry.

That is all

Said tires
4d12d54aa476becce94182711b6d0fbe.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

These threads are getting gay...

BRB gonna start a thread praising Canadian Tire for not fucking up my order and selling me what I asked.

These threads are getting gay...

BRB gonna start a thread praising Canadian Tire for not fucking up my order and selling me what I asked.

These threads may be gay, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks...
That being said, keep us posted on CT non screw ups.
Kidding aside, thanks for the props, I too, was surprised that we could get next day- these days couriers are all over the map. UPS deliveries from Toronto are taking 14 days- and that's if they don't claim them lost.

Thanks David- if all clients could be as nice as you, the job would be real easy!

For those who know, you already know, for those who don’t, for your performance and every day needs call Perry

(450) 662-6927
2110 Rue Monterey, Laval, QC H7L 3S3

I ordered the newly released 19” Nankang Ar1 in 265/35/19 F and 305/30/19 R for my tercel, for lapping purpose and Carl was able to get it the next day, it may not be the case with all the parts you will order, understandable, but damn that’s very impressive.

For your track needs and parts, call Perry, if you can’t install them yourself, call Momentum Motorsport.

(514) 505-4445
17105 Hymus Blvd, Kirkland, Quebec H9J 0A1

No, nobody is paying me to say this, I just need to say it.

Before you go Online, go Perry.

That is all

What's the optimal temperature to heat cycle these to before use?

+1 pour Perry auto.

Toujours pleinement satisfait. Je recommandes à tous mes amis de vous appellez et à chaque fois ils finissent ben satisfait.

What's the optimal temperature to heat cycle these to before use?

Somewhere between 70-100C
Limited information on that available now

Not gonna do that

I’m gonna put them on, have a few cigs, Drive around the streets a bit then hit the track on Saturday

If I die I die

I hope they don’t fly off the car on the way to the shop
Tercel has a vicious 2-3 shift lol

Man trying to find a Tercel with 19s is beyond the reach of even the powers of the Google image search, I'm actually sad.

Don't forget to presoak those suckers in a nice 50/50 mix of butter/margarine the day before you hit the track and wrap them in tinfoil for transport. It's an old trick I learned when I was a corn farmer.

These threads may be gay, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks...
That being said, keep us posted on CT non screw ups.
Kidding aside, thanks for the props, I too, was surprised that we could get next day- these days couriers are all over the map. UPS deliveries from Toronto are taking 14 days- and that's if they don't claim them lost.

Thanks David- if all clients could be as nice as you, the job would be real easy!

Always a pleasure :)

Man trying to find a Tercel with 19s is beyond the reach of even the powers of the Google image search, I'm actually sad.

Don't forget to presoak those suckers in a nice 50/50 mix of butter/margarine the day before you hit the track and wrap them in tinfoil for transport. It's an old trick I learned when I was a corn farmer.

I will carry them on the roof of the car so everything marinates properly and get at least one heat cycle in them on the way to the track.

Back