Discussion: Store raid

Premium

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule mais une bixi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Spiter_01 Voir le message
    If qualifications were the only thing we hired people based upon we wouldn't have taxi drivers with Masters and PhD's.
    That you have a PhD and can not find a job and you apply as a taxi driver is different. That a guy with no education, drives much better than you, and applies for taxi, he should have the job , no doubt.

Very different. Canadian Example : police screening exam. High school minimum...you have extra studies...is ok, but does not help you ! Fine . The minimum counts.

But you have ten candidates to chose from: 5 women + 5 men and 4 places only.
    Their criteria is :
    * do we have any black? No. Ok, we take the only black ( or at least one if a few) , does not matter the rest.
    * do we have a fat woman ? No. Ok, we take the fatest of 5. does not matter the rest.
    * do we have a fat man? No. Ok we take the fatest of the 5 guys. rest does not matter.
    Do we have an Asian ? No. Ok, we take one of the two Asians we have.

Now...the rest , that "DID NOT QUALIFY" are much better in every single aspect ( i can even eliminate education if you want - so all have only high school) than the black, the fat and the Asian.
    More fit, which should be a very important criteria and at least equally intelligent or more.
    Why do we have to be " equally equal " and chose they black, fat and Asian ,which in reality all I need is the police to protect me to be fit and run like a cheetah.

I'm not as good at basketball as a black guy , I accept it, or I change sport. I do not go and complain that because I'm white , they are racist and do not accept white guys at Chicago Bulls. No, there are better players than me, fine.
    There is no substitute.

* Je mets mon clignotant quand je sors du garage *
    * Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

2. Likes AsunaMAXXX, espritv8 Liked this post

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    BMW e46 m3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par D_Accord Voir le message
    The issue is more complex in my opinion but this gives a frame to the whole pic and people will understand where it comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ
    Bon vidéo. Thanks. Mais ça s’applique pas vraiment au Canada même si Trudeau essaie de construire de la popularité la dessus.

Et ça concerne pas vraiment la police non plus a qui on demande d'arrêter les gens qui commettent des crimes, peut importe les raisons sociales ou difficultés que rencontrent certaines communautés.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par D_Accord Voir le message
    The issue is more complex in my opinion but this gives a frame to the whole pic and people will understand where it comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ
    now that argument do not work.

Black community is in majority managed by other black.
    they receive Fed feuding.

and it is still the fault of racist? when there is no other race involved in the issue?

be real. america is unfair with every race. Look at an Alabama white kids do you think he have good education. he is dump as fuk. He poor as fuk.
    Dernière modification par KossaK ; 04/06/2020 à 10h54.
    Citation Envoyé par ThePapi Voir le message
    20 threads about hitler, jews, the holocaust, and the fagalization of Sweden every fucking week.
    Citation Envoyé par HeavyMetal Voir le message
    C'est drôle mais la nécrophilie me dérange moins que la pédophilie et l'agenda trans-genre.
    Citation Envoyé par BoxsterBoy Voir le message
    Verified History Fact.
    Le ministère de la propagande a été instauré il y a quelques années déjà par le curieux, mais non moins célébre pressonage "Kossak" qui s'affaire à tenter d'endoctriner des disciples sur une plateforme sociale servant de discussions entourant l'automobile (entre autre), MontrealRacing.com

Pure Baller

Status
    Car:
    Chevrolet camaro ss
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ça semble se calmer un peu depuis quelques nuits.
    Toujours pas de guerre civile à l'horizon.

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    BMW e46 m3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par V8-4ever Voir le message
    Il y a 3400 individus que se font tuer par la police américaine par année. C'est une questions de jour avant que les fake news nous en sortent un autre pour mettre le feu aux poudres.

Ce qu'on ne ferait pas pour des cotes d'écoutes... Gang de pourris.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par V8-4ever Voir le message
    ca ce calme depuis les 2 dernier jour.
    20 threads about hitler, jews, the holocaust, and the fagalization of Sweden every fucking week.
    C'est drôle mais la nécrophilie me dérange moins que la pédophilie et l'agenda trans-genre.
    Verified History Fact.
    Le ministère de la propagande a été instauré il y a quelques années déjà par le curieux, mais non moins célébre pressonage "Kossak" qui s'affaire à tenter d'endoctriner des disciples sur une plateforme sociale servant de discussions entourant l'automobile (entre autre), MontrealRacing.com

Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://montrealgazette.com/news/man...sunday-looting

Dude was known and got arrested

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://streamable.com/5rj80x

Breakdown of ANTIFA Squad Burning Car
    Verified History Fact.

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Tractor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Family wakes up to black dude robbing their place.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268576255722602498

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Geo Metro
    A.K.A:
    QSR01
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    J’ai pitié du gars full srs.

12. Likes SUBARU_WRX_STi Liked this post
    Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Jeremi01 Voir le message
    Drug addict et/ou attardé mental.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Triumph Motors 07 Speed Triple
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par CRNKY Voir le message
    Family wakes up to black dude robbing their place.

[video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1268576255722602498[/url]
    Look at the comments lol i can't believe there are people blaming the shirtless guy for not being nicer haha wtf is this real life

The dude broke into his house, had a knife and tried to injure that shirtless guy. The shirtless guy was nice enough for not wanting to press charge, but I guess he should've given out all his belonging to him and made him a breakfast too while at it

I too feel bad for the black guy for crying and instantly regretting his action but it is what it is, he took the chance and he fucked up and now there will be price to pay.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    ////// Midship Runabout

15. Likes 250Rocket, JaySpeed, CuddlyJen Liked this post
    Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    "Defund the police" is now the battle cry of the Woke left in the USA. I'm absolutely stunned about what I'm seeing right now. The videos of white folks on their knees begging their black brothers for forgiveness for white privilege was just the tip of the iceberg. The United States are literally going through struggle sessions just like the Chinese in the Mao era.

Gold Racer

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Running Shoes
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    un vrai speedy gonzales

18. Likes KossaK Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle ?
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par KossaK Voir le message
    https://streamable.com/5rj80x

Breakdown of ANTIFA Squad Burning Car
    Écoutes, je vais te raconter quelque chose par expérience.

Lorsque des manifestations étudiantes (printemps érable) que j'ai couvertes lorsque j'étais à la SQ et que j'avais une flotte automobiles à gérer. Pour ces manifestations, nous n'avions pas nos + beaux chars de police parce qu'on savait qu'ils étaient pour être en territoire hostile où le vandalisme est un risque à assumer au moment d'un débordement. Alors, en bons gestionnaires de biens publiques, nous envoyions en premier les véhicules qui seront presque rendu à la fin de leur vie utile. C'est pas vrai qu'on allions prendre la chance d'envoyer nos véhicule neufs. Juste du gros bon sens. Pas de complot, juste du bon sens.

20. Likes KossaK Liked this post
    Pure Baller

Status
    Car:
    Hyundai sonata 2t
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par infinite Voir le message
    Look at the comments lol i can't believe there are people blaming the shirtless guy for not being nicer haha wtf is this real life

The dude broke into his house, had a knife and tried to injure that shirtless guy. The shirtless guy was nice enough for not wanting to press charge, but I guess he should've given out all his belonging to him and made him a breakfast too while at it

I too feel bad for the black guy for crying and instantly regretting his action but it is what it is, he took the chance and he fucked up and now there will be price to pay.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Not pressing charge so he can post it on the internet ? Those people are just tools and that video is bad propaganda to divide people.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Jeremi01 Voir le message
    moi avec j ai gout de serrer dans mes bras.
    Verified History Fact.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Écoutes, je vais te raconter quelque chose par expérience.

Lorsque des manifestations étudiantes (printemps érable) que j'ai couvertes lorsque j'étais à la SQ et que j'avais une flotte automobiles à gérer. Pour ces manifestations, nous n'avions pas nos + beaux chars de police parce qu'on savait qu'ils étaient pour être en territoire hostile où le vandalisme est un risque à assumer au moment d'un débordement. Alors, en bons gestionnaires de biens publiques, nous envoyions en premier les véhicules qui seront presque rendu à la fin de leur vie utile. C'est pas vrai qu'on allions prendre la chance d'envoyer nos véhicule neufs. Juste du gros bon sens. Pas de complot, juste du bon sens.
    logique meme.
    Verified History Fact.

Status
    Car:
    Chrysler LeBaron
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Entk y’a des bons deals sur les guitares sur marketplace présentement.

25. Likes CuddlyJen Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wall Street Journal op-ed: Hold officers who use excessive force accountable, but there’s no evidence of widespread racial bias

Political commentator and attorney Heather Mac Donald posted an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal this week that argues police should be held accountable when they use excessive force, but evidence of “widespread racial bias” by police doesn’t exist.

“However sickening the video of Floyd’s arrest, it isn’t representative of the 375 million annual contacts that police officers have with civilians,” Mac Donald wrote in her piece titled “The Myth of Systemic Police Racism.” Mac Donald continues, “A solid body of evidence finds no structural bias in the criminal-justice system with regard to arrests, prosecution or sentencing. Crime and suspect behavior, not race, determine most police actions.”

Mac Donald backed up that claim with federal statistics explaining that police shot and killed 1,004 people in 2019, most of whom were armed and/or deemed dangerous. Out of that number, about a quarter of those, 235, were black, which is roughly the same percentage every year since 2015.

That number is less than one would expect when comparing it to the national black crime rate, Mac Donald argues.

“That share of black victims is less than what the black crime rate would predict, since police shootings are a function of how often officers encounter armed and violent suspects,” she wrote. “In 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population.”

Mac Donald then pointed out that the police shot and killed nine unarmed black suspects and 19 unarmed white suspects in 2019, which was down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. When those numbers are compared to the total number of black homicide victims, 7,407 in 2018, the nine unarmed black victims killed by police represented 0.1% of all black people killed in 2019.

“By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer,” Mac Donald concluded.

Mac Donald also cited two studies that she says show an “undercutting” of the racist police narrative pushed by Democratic politicians, notably former President Barack Obama. One study, from the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, shows that the more often officers encounter violent suspects from any racial group, the more likely that person will be shot and killed by an officer. The second study, based on Justice Department analysis of the Philadelphia Police Department, showed that white police officers were less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than black or Hispanic officers.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ad-racial-bias

The Racial narrative overtaking the need for oversight / accountability is based on emotions. Knee-jerk reactions like de-funding don't lead to more de-escalation training, more bodies on the streets, more technology (body cams, in car cams etc.) or more oversight. Police budgets have always been strained historically speaking. How is less money going to equal less crime is sort of mind boggling.

But it's not P.C to say that al sharpton and crew have woven their own narratives and decided to run with it.

It's the new de-facto position. If you're of opposite races, you're racist until proven otherwise. Burden of proof? Nah, let's reverse onus that shit! (Because history.) You simply can't acknowledge the socio-economic hardships. You have to kneel and shout the martyr's names or be judged.

The whole thing is messed up.
    Dernière modification par kahos ; 04/06/2020 à 20h12.

Page 18 sur 41 PremièrePremière ... 8161718192028 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages