Store raid

Mes salutations à la cohorte de 2020 du certificat d'études féministe de l'UQAM.

Pas vraiment la gang de l'UQAM mais bon, vous voyez le genre? Avoir une fille, no fucking way que je l'enverrais à l'unversité, ever.

Mes salutations à la cohorte de 2020 du certificat d'études féministe de l'UQAM.

http://youtu.be/S_mBpXAeLq4

Pas vraiment la gang de l'UQAM mais bon, vous voyez le genre? Avoir une fille, no fucking way que je l'enverrais à l'unversité, ever.

Tu enverras pas ta fille à l'université, par peur qu'elle ait des convictions? Je te souhaite de pas avoir de fille en effet...

^what do you think the covid19 was made for? just got out of the lab before they can actually finalize their work... meaning a virus that would get rid of old/weak/sick/indirectly a good portion of the poor and races that make most of those without impacting future generations meaning without having a big impact on the younger ones. That's if I were to go there... no worries just keeping an open mind didn't become grim

spirit airlines...

damn you were quicker... it's so easy to ripp on them, I mean people would be like wtf?!?! if everything would go calmly and decently when getting on their flights, I mean you fly with them for the whole experience, you are not expecting to be flying with normal decent people, you pay for the show, I mean a go and return ticket is cheaper than a movie ticket, so it's all good I guess....

107797152_10223435630338361_8759978260606280552_n.jpg

Back