Store raid

now my next question I cant figured out. Why does it feel like BLM and Antifa are completely artificial and corporate funded?

now my next question I cant figured out. Why does it feel like BLM and Antifa are completely artificial and corporate funded?

Le monde étaient assez cave tomber sur le cas de Bill Gates pour un méga complot de vaccin, on devrait partir la rumeur que Antifa c'est l'oeuvre de Jeff Bezos qui veux faire mal a son ennemi numéro 1: le commerce de détail. Kin toé tes vitrines!

mais il c est passser beaucoup chose dans la revolte de 1968

ces etudients son au pouvoir en ce moment.

"Le meilleur changement pour notre avenir, c'est pas de changements du tout. On est d'accord pour être en désaccord avec tout le monde qui ne sont pas d'accord avec nous."

C'était ça le véritable dogme de ces étudiants en 1968.

Capitol Hill as main HQ, “autonomous zone” run out of food.

commie running out of food in 2day. KEk

If you want a cliff of that hour long Yuri Bezmenov video, here it is.

EaG003dXQAECb7u

the word racist have no more any meaning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52992676

>Reddit Ireland has taken the "difficult decision" to shut down in the early hours of the morning, to limit the racist and extremist content posted from the US during daytime hours there.

>In a post on the page, which has 280,000 members, it said: "We're taking the very difficult decision today to shut down Reddit Ireland temporarily between midnight and 08:00 each day in order to stem the flow of racist/extremist content which is being posted at these times."

>"The vast majority of hateful comments submitted over the past while have been solely directed towards someone's skin colour," Reddit Ireland said.

this word is use to shutdown stuff.

She's completely bonkers...

From her AMA

Modern-day policing institutions have their roots in slave-catching. These systems were created to hunt, maim, and kill Black people -- and are the result of centuries-old anti-Black attitudes codified into law.

Yes, totally sounds like Sir Robert Peel's principles... Got to love this self-centered make it up as we go along revisionism. The slave patrols did happen, but they're ancient history and not the foundation of modern day policing. That's just silly.

Back