Store raid

XODzW5b.jpg

So preventing europeans and asians to play a game about killing arabs and russians will help mitigate police brutality against blacks in the United States. Or something.

http://i.imgur.com/XODzW5b.jpg

So preventing europeans and asians to play a game about killing arabs and russians will improve police brutality against blacks in the United States. Or something.

It's so cringe how every business is using the same "excuse".

Let's keep it real, the reason most are doing this is because you simply can't compete for media coverage /attention with looters / riots.

It's so cringe how every business is using the same "excuse".

Let's keep it real, the reason most are doing this is because you simply can't compete for media coverage /attention with looters / riots.

I think it's group think, it's being shamed into believing that being born white makes you part of the problem and empty meaningless gestures such as these will give some the impression that they're part of the solution.

I think it's group think, it's being shamed into believing that being born white makes you part of the problem and empty meaningless gestures such as these will give some the impression that they're part of the solution.

Social activism.. from the folks that brought you "No Russian in MW2.

The irony is pretty strong. You're all sorts of broken if you get your life guidance from EA or Activision.

Dice was playing the SJW card with a pretty creative re-construction of WW2. And BFV tanked and died.

Qui m’obstinait comme quoi nous étions on the verge of a civil war

J'ai été l'un des premiers à caller un conflit civil aux USA dès le début du confinement. Un scénario similaire aux émeutes de 1992. En réponses, j'ai reçu des insultes des MR pro-américains.

Qui a raison finalement! lol

J'ai été l'un des premiers à caller un conflit civil aux USA dès le début du confinement. Un scénario similaire aux émeutes de 1992. En réponses, j'ai reçu des insultes des MR pro-américains.

Qui a raison finalement! lol
ta rien caller pentoute.

tu dis meh civil war depuis 2016

Does anyone even know what these "protesters" want anyways? Ok one dumbass cop did a horrible thing and the guy is prosecuted as far as I know.

Now what do they exactly want? Do they want free pass for black people or something? The problem lies inside of each person. Some cops do clearly abuse power. Some are reasonable cops doing their job. It's just like anything.
It's like asking government to do something about people not doing their job properly in any profession or job. How the fuck do you even regulate that?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Does anyone even know what these "protesters" want anyways? Ok one dumbass cop did a horrible thing and the guy is prosecuted as far as I know.

Now what do they exactly want? Do they want free pass for black people or something? The problem lies inside of each person. Some cops do clearly abuse power. Some are reasonable cops doing their job. It's just like anything.
It's like asking government to do something about people not doing their job properly in any profession or job. How the fuck do you even regulate that?

They want equal rights and opportunities as white people, oh and a free 4k at the same time.
On a more serious note, the real issue is complicated and they are playing the racist card, meanwhile the homicide by ethnicity isn't on their side on this one...

from what I've seen on streams so far the answer appears to be: New shoes and more followers/ likes on social media.

They want white people to erase white priviledge whatever that is.

ils pensent qu'ensemble ils peuvent changer les choses, mais 80% d'entre eux ne sont jamais allé voté... bande d'idiot

This doesn't carry much weight if by the time these go to court there's a good chance he won't be around.

Protection of property as carte blanche to use lethal force would be one bad precedent. I'd settle for open season on looters with paintball guns. You get marked, you go cool off in jail.

Besides, the states would not take kindly to the federal dropping in and "changing the rules". The federal taking an ever bigger place in "local issues" is anathema to the republican core ideas. The states administer their own justice systems.

Again pick a lane, if States are 100% responsible for their own justice system, very few laws/crimes are federal, Trump is 0% involved. Libs need to shut up their bitching and moaning about him doing nothing. Oppositely, if Trump is coerced to get involved and solving their problems, well get out of his way, you asked for his help and if you don't like his tactics, go back to being unable to deal with it themselves.

Also about the Castle Doctrine, it's one of the few mostly clear cut cases for lethal force. Stand your ground is a million shades of grey because the dynamics of the situation are vast. Also, we're not talking about claiming the Castle law to blast someone to bits who accidentally walked into the wrong apartment because you left the door unlocked.

When somebody knowingly and forcefully breaks into another persons property, they are voiding their right to live. It's for residential but with these riots going on I would extend it to family owned businesses as well (not multinational corporations). What's the excuse, they slipped and repeatedly hit the glass with a hammer, then continued to stumble into the store and an arm full of sneakers broke their fall. They were so distraught from accidentally trespassing they forgot to drop them before they bolted from the store?

It's not that I actually want it to happen, it's just that the very thought of knowing they might get blown away should prevent most of them from doing so. Want a great Canadian example in a similar vein. The NS shooter probably knew better than to attempt to chance it on a gun owner.

As for why the shooter didn’t come to his house, Joudrey says he suspects it’s because Wortman knew he was a hunter who had guns in his home.

“He knew I had firearms, which are legal of course, but he knew I was confrontational and I might interrupt his plan. That’s the only thing I can think of.”

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/i-can-t...nman-s-girlfriend-scared-to-go-home-1.4945493

Back