Store raid

Again pick a lane, if States are 100% responsible for their own justice system, very few laws/crimes are federal, Trump is 0% involved. Libs need to shut up their bitching and moaning about him doing nothing.

I don't need to. You're looking at centuries of American governance and constitutional law here. The lanes are fairly well defined and people are expected to stay within theirs.

10th amendment: Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled

I'm pointing out that this would encroach on the way the federal government and states traditionally do their business. If your idea of a solution is in effect centralizing power in Washington and triggering a constitutional crisis then you'd be a republican in name only. This is not what the party usually stands for.

The states executive and judicial branches do care for the ability to "do things their way" and wouldn't just "fold"before Washington. You'd be looking at legal challenges and alienating some governors. There are different takes on the castle doctrine (eg with or without duty to retreat) from state to state. People aren't looking for one size fits all or for Washington to dictate what they should /shouldn't do. This isn't what they're asking for.

wow.... Trump is right on this one. Governors need to grow some balls and be the boss of their cities. If protestors win, they will just start over every time something doesn't go their way.

They want white people to erase white priviledge whatever that is.
See that's the thing.
There is no color or gender in law. The whole "white privilige" is subjective and imaginary. It's all case by case and again, it all happens inside one's head. And if ever there is white privilige, then there are certainly also black privilige, asian privilige, etc etc all depending on the context, time and place.
It's cool and all to call out racism but what the fuck do they exactly want the government to do about it? When there are countless black and all non white multi millionaires in the country, and when there has been black president you can't simply say there is no equal opportunity. That argument simply does not hold up. It might have been true long long time ago but it's simply not the case in today's society. Yes, there are racists outhere, yes there are assholes outhere. But law is written equal for everyone.

They can cry and moan about all this but the truth is it has nothing to do with government and law. It's to do with people. And you simply cannot regulate what goes thru one's mind and their train of thoughts.

So is it really some kind of free pass that they want for black people? Just because their skin is dark? I seriously don't really understand the whole point of all this.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

See that's the thing.
There is no color or gender in law. The whole "white privilige" is subjective and imaginary. It's all case by case and again, it all happens inside one's head. And if ever there is white privilige, then there are certainly also black privilige, asian privilige, etc etc all depending on the context, time and place.
It's cool and all to call out racism but what the fuck do they exactly want the government to do about it? When there are countless black and all non white multi millionaires in the country, and when there has been black president you can't simply say there is no equal opportunity. That argument simply does not hold up. It might have been true long long time ago but it's simply not the case in today's society. Yes, there are racists outhere, yes there are assholes outhere. But law is written equal for everyone.

They can cry and moan about all this but the truth is it has nothing to do with government and law. It's to do with people. And you simply cannot regulate what goes thru one's mind and their train of thoughts.

So is it really some kind of free pass that they want for black people? Just because their skin is dark? I seriously don't really understand the whole point of all this.

I would add to this...the fact that black uneducated people always feel like somebody is hunting them. No matter their origins. No matter how nicely you tell them something, they will be offended. That does not happen to white / Asian uneducated people. Well ok ..."uneducated" is a big word...but let's call it people who did not go to school. I had dealt in my life with uneducated races...and dark skinned people are the ones that always take it like you want to kill them. As much as I had black close friends and was trying to talk to them ( they would trust me) , they would always come back with the same story : that guy and that guy and that guy, are the bad guys and they hate me, etc...! Which was not true at all. But they saw it like that.
And we go back to square one...where there is so much " racism" that people are afraid of talking and mentioning it. Can;t say this, I will offend him. Or simply hypocrites.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

P.S: My black girlfriend is supervising what I'm writing, I better be careful not to jump the gun.

See that's the thing.

Affirmative action and "equity" would like to have a word with you.

People have been getting fast tracked or given handouts because: of chromosomes, gender expression, ethnic origin (the more visible, the better) spoken languages and even sexual orientation .

Being a white man of anglo-saxon decent is now a distinct disadvantage when you're applying for a gov job, that's pretty much factual in this day and age. But that's not quite good enough yet and we have to pretend people are selected based solely on merit.

If that was the case, every applicant for anything would be given a randomized ID # (but then non one would get the leg up they deserve because of ________)

I haven't seen anyone pushing for this. The reality is their take on "equality" is more like equality +.

We're so woke we're not supposed to see races or genders anymore. Except when the aggrieved / losing party is a victim. It sort of becomes a conditioned response.

George Floyd can't possibly be dead because his life was mostly a dead end /because he made poor decisions along the way. Ex-con with a history of violence and drug use. Nope, It can only be because of racism.

How do I know? The cop was white. It can't be because the cop was a terrible human being. No, it's because the victim was of a different color. That cop was so racist his wife wasn't even white nor born in America. Real fucking hitler that guy!

Fuck due process, the mob wants their pound of flesh. Waiting for a trial? Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

It's pretty sad.

Lol don't mess with old school asian immigrants

7ad.jpg

The rooftop koreans are a time honored tradition. As seen in the 1992 LA riots.

Last edited:
And we're off for another night of nonsense in New-York.

My only question is why? Why after embarrassing yourself so badly last night and hanging your policemen out to dry, would the mayor/governor not call the national guard to help?

It has to be by design at this point. They want Trump to send in the military and have those terrible optics hanging on him for the election later this year. It has to be, I can't imagine that incompetence is what is driving this thing at this point.

The people of NYC are a pawn in a political / ideological game. Looters don't care about politics.

Most people are when it comes down to it.

See that's the thing.

Just landed on this and I'm absolutely dumb founded.

This is embarrassing on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. What does that accomplish? Why would I have to get on my knees and beg complete strangers for forgiveness for things I’ve never done? It doesn't make any sense for the whites OR blacks.

The scary thing is I can easily imagine our PM Trudeau doing a silly stunt like this.

And we're off for another night of nonsense in New-York.

http://youtu.be/VoiXN1WVFxo

My only question is why? Why after embarrassing yourself so badly last night and hanging your policemen out to dry, would the mayor/governor not call the national guard to help?

It has to be by design at this point. They want Trump to send in the military and have those terrible optics hanging on him for the election later this year. It has to be, I can't imagine that incompetence is what is driving this thing at this point.

I know you know, but for other,

38BlfVp.png

Ventilator shortage 2.0

Looks like the hood is done giving a shit and back to doing hood stuff.

Most of the streams tonight are from the pacific northwest. As if Seattle and Portland (80% white pop.) were ground zero for discrimination...

This is embarrassing on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. What does that accomplish? Why would I have to get on my knees and beg complete strangers for forgiveness for things I’ve never done? It doesn't make any sense for the whites OR blacks.

The scary thing is I can easily imagine our PM Trudeau doing a silly stunt like this.

The most devout people don't care to embarrass themselves in this life with mindless posturing so long as they're under the belief it'll get them in the good graces of the big man in the sky. Now that they've done their good deed, they can go back to not giving a shit for the next decade or two. Bonus points for the church looking "progressive". Really, all the pastors care for is expanding their flock and trying to convert some of that wokeness in tithe or donations.

Last edited:
I thought that they are manifesting because the cop that killed Floyd wasnt punished enough?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Il s'est fait prendre et a du rapporter les guitare au magasin avec une lettre d'excuse.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk
Je vien de entendre ca a la radio

Il avait une grosse chicane de famille, car il voulait aller a la manif et les parents ne voulaient pas,la police etait sur place aussi.Les policiers et son pere disaient de ne pas y'aller car il va se mettre dans la merde.
Le gars finit par y'aller,vole 2 guitares, etc.

un des policier regarde la tv et reconnais le gars,la police trouve et arrete le gars.

Quel cave

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Back